Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2016 stock pulley and injector upgrades?

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
I have a stock hellcat and plan on installing 1050X injectors and also 2.85 pulley, also spacer plate with thremal blanket, 185 thermo. I do know it has to be tuned thats given....but I contacted a tuner and I was told I wouldn't need to change the fuel pump and or add a BAP? If that is so thats fine.But I have another hellcat that has 2.85,long tubes, demon injectors and when it was tuned I had to add a BAP.....so I'm a little confused.But they need add the BAP when it was being tuned but at that time it had a 2.75 upper,incongnito lower.So the question I would love some one to answer is if I put the 1050X injectors,2.85 upper with stock lower,and spacer plate....will the stock pump be enough? Thanks....also if anyone has ID 1050X or 2.85 pulley there looking to part with let me know

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I have a stock hellcat and plan on installing 1050X injectors and also 2.85 pulley, also spacer plate with thremal blanket, 185 thermo. I do know it has to be tuned thats given....but I contacted a tuner and I was told I wouldn't need to change the fuel pump and or add a BAP? If that is so thats fine.But I have another hellcat that has 2.85,long tubes, demon injectors and when it was tuned I had to add a BAP.....so I'm a little confused.But they need add the BAP when it was being tuned but at that time it had a 2.75 upper,incongnito lower.So the question I would love some one to answer is if I put the 1050X injectors,2.85 upper with stock lower,and spacer plate....will the stock pump be enough? Thanks....also if anyone has ID 1050X or 2.85 pulley there looking to part with let me know
Mine has a 2.85 with 1050X injectors. It ran great with the single pump and didn't max the duty cycle. Anything beyond this is a different story. From what I've been told.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
Thread Starter #3
Mine has a 2.85 with 1050X injectors. It ran great with the single pump and didn't max the duty cycle. Anything beyond this is a different story. From what I've been told.
I sure appreciate your response I was told the same thats great...and thats all I plan to do.I am close to a reputable tuner to have it done. But the tune on my other car I had it done by email or should say RTT and I think having it done my someone hands on would be the best route.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Yes it will be fine. Now on e85 that is a different story

@Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC is the tuner you want to use

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I sure appreciate your response I was told the same thats great...and thats all I plan to do.I am close to a reputable tuner to have it done. But the tune on my other car I had it done by email or should say RTT and I think having it done my someone hands on would be the best route.
I've switched to Jon. Everyone is happy with their results.