Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Power Dollars expiring?

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Anyone else hear of the PD promo expiring today? Hoping it’s not expiring. That would kill it for me as far as ordering. Can’t imagine them taking it away so close to production restarting.

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
Just checked the Dodge website and it shows Power Dollars expiring 5/4 for 2020s and 6/1 for 2019s. Find that hard to believe in this economy but who knows. I got an email from Dodge offering an extra 1k rebate.

OP
Slowpoke387

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Thread Starter #3
Hoping they extend it like they did with the 19’s multiple times. Economy and especially new car sales are in the crapper. Can’t see them not extending it. I’ll be watching the website now that you mention it.

Hemidayz

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 WB Hellcat Charger
Anyone else hear of the PD promo expiring today? Hoping it’s not expiring. That would kill it for me as far as ordering. Can’t imagine them taking it away so close to production restarting.
my friend works at a dealer and she did say it was expiring within a month. They will definitely have other incentives or discounts, especially because of this virus affecting the economy. Within a month from now, dealerships will have a stock pile of unsold hellcats.

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
PD were extended to June 1. Incentives on 2020 are still reg PD numbers but
for leftover 2019 they went up to $9670 on Regular Hellcats and $10470 on 2019 Redeyes.in the mid Atlantic area at least

Last edited:

4JET4ME

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lake Stevens
State
WA
Country
United States
Regionally based. Still $7970 for Redeye WB for most of US

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Arizona and Utah are getting $1500 incentive on leases, they might be testing the market for pd + other incentives.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Is PD only available if you finance through Chrysler Capital?

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Is PD only available if you finance through Chrysler Capital?
Its available whether you finance it or not.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Arizona and Utah are getting $1500 incentive on leases, they might be testing the market for pd + other incentives.
Is this to lease a current car or for a lease buyout?

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Sorry, for lease of new hellcat charger or challenger, might apply to redeye as well but haven't confirmed that.

Basically saves you about $42/month.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
We need a buyout deal..😁

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
We need a buyout deal..😁
I mean theoretically if you could get the same sort of deal on a widebody both models, why wouldn't you? the ability to put 345s on the car would make adding power so much easier.

With a $4k lease credit + all of holdback an 80k charger wb works out to circa $600/mo, start taking out options and less negotiating with the dealers and it's certainly possible to replicate the $500 hellcat deals.... keep in mind the wb is a higher sticker so you are talking high 5s low 6s regardless.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Sorry, for lease of new hellcat charger or challenger, might apply to redeye as well but haven't confirmed that.

Basically saves you about $42/month.
Thank you.. I am trying to make deals here and just seeing who is willing to make one. CC knew I wasn't happy when I got off the phone and now it looks like I have a rep from corporate trying to get a hold of me. I wanted to get as much info before dealing with them.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Thank you.. I am trying to make deals here and just seeing who is willing to make one. CC knew I wasn't happy when I got off the phone and now it looks like I have a rep from corporate trying to get a hold of me. I wanted to get as much info before dealing with them.
they should be trying to get a hold of you. the hellcat is their flagship model, they should treat people who own/lease one with the highest regard.

The dealers on the other hand 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, nobody wants to do holdback atm, I would like to see that $1500 incentive nationwide if not more to be able to get a circa $600 charger wb

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Keep us updated as a few others are ready to pounce..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
they should be trying to get a hold of you. the hellcat is their flagship model, they should treat people who own/lease one with the highest regard.

The dealers on the other hand 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, nobody wants to do holdback atm, I would like to see that $1500 incentive nationwide if not more to be able to get a circa $600 charger wb
Keep us updated as a few others are ready to pounce..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
To be honest not expecting anything good. I think they are calling because they knew I was upset when the rep on the phone threatened me with early termination and a fee. I lost it and told them I would never use CC again and that to be threatening people during a pandemic speaks volumes... I received a call the next day. Pretty sure they want to apologize for the phone call but don't expect anything else from them.

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States

Not to be pretentious, and I know dealers don't have a database of all customers they can call up to know who they are, but I've owned nearly a half a million dollars in FCAs top line cars in the last 10 years and I'm starting to get really pissed off at the customer service I get. Most know my history from service, or because I tell them what I have owned and what I am looking for (to save them the spiel), but I still often get the "we know it all" attitude, or they are dismissive, or snarky, or slimy.

It's why, unfortunately ,when I go into a dealer now I have to start off in "dick" mode as opposed to getting there after being treated crappy, just to be on alert and ready.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
Not to be pretentious, and I know dealers don't have a database of all customers they can call up to know who they are, but I've owned nearly a half a million dollars in FCAs top line cars in the last 10 years and I'm starting to get really pissed off at the customer service I get. Most know my history from service, or because I tell them what I have owned and what I am looking for (to save them the spiel), but I still often get the "we know it all" attitude, or they are dismissive, or snarky, or slimy.

It's why, unfortunately ,when I go into a dealer now I have to start off in "dick" mode as opposed to getting there after being treated crappy, just to be on alert and ready.
I don't know what it is with fca but they have the absolute worst customer service in the industry as far as dealers go. Even on the phone they are jacka**es, I have dealt with almost every brand over the phone, mercedes, bmw, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, mclaren, ford, Chevrolet, honda, Toyota, nissan, and probably a few others and have never seen the level of arrogance that comes with the majority of fca dealers.

Most of the aforementioned dealers will say hey I can't do the deal at X price or hey this is the bottom line, these d*ckheads at fca act like going below invoice on a wb charger is a sin and they look at me like I'm stupid. Add to the fact that everyone treats leasing like a sin and want msrp for it.

So in short I'm in the same camp as you, fca = garbage customer service. And anyone who tells you otherwise is either extremely lucky or a liar.

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
To be honest not expecting anything good. I think they are calling because they knew I was upset when the rep on the phone threatened me with early termination and a fee. I lost it and told them I would never use CC again and that to be threatening people during a pandemic speaks volumes... I received a call the next day. Pretty sure they want to apologize for the phone call but don't expect anything else from them.
it's all for the optics, we don't wanna become the next big story on the news during a "pandemic"