Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2021 GMC Syclone... yes please!

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Looks sharp, but a twin turbo V6 in the Colorado platform would hearken back to the original better, IMO
GM has a HiPo TTV6 in their lineup too... but I think swapping that into the Colorado is harder than taking advantage of a V8 Colorado...
I can't disagree with the sentiment though.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Although I’m certain that if limited to 50, it’ll be a good truck to invest in if nothing else. Cant say ”good investment” about many vehicles, but this might be it.....

For me personally, never cared for the looks of the Canyons or Colorados since they came out. I liked the old S10’s so much better. But - I’d buy this one! (If I had the disposable income required). Lol

OP
tkracing1

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thread Starter #23
I read it may not be legal in Cali
Maybe do some research as I am not sure what info is out there
Thank you for the heads up... doubt I am getting one with only 50 in production. Only people I know with that kind of pull is @1971demon

Member ID
Reactions
City
Terrell
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Hellcat
Looks sharp, but a twin turbo V6 in the Colorado platform would hearken back to the original better, IMO
They did make one with a turbo V6 last year. it was $40k on top of the price for the truck