Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2021 Ram Power Wagon vs. Ram 1500 TRX: Which Is Better?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Didn't check out the link, but to me it sure seems like if you want to poke around on trails, the Power Wagon is it. But if you want to go fast, just about anywhere, the TRX would definitely be the one,

I'm a four wheeler at heart, but prefer much smaller vehicles (flatfender Jeeps) for trail use.
Also, I'm busily making my TRX less of an off highway vehicle and more suited for fast road (curvy) driving.
That includes narrower tires (less sidewall flex), a rear anti sway bar, etc.

If I didn't want to go on trails, or drive fast on roads, and spend time at a dealer, I'd get a Raptor.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Didn't check out the link, but to me it sure seems like if you want to poke around on trails, the Power Wagon is it. But if you want to go fast, just about anywhere, the TRX would definitely be the one,

I'm a four wheeler at heart, but prefer much smaller vehicles (flatfender Jeeps) for trail use.
Also, I'm busily making my TRX less of an off highway vehicle and more suited for fast road (curvy) driving.
That includes narrower tires (less sidewall flex), a rear anti sway bar, etc.

If I didn't want to go on trails, or drive fast on roads, and spend time at a dealer, I'd get a Raptor.
I thought you got the TRX because you were expanding your taxi business into the off-road arena now :LOL::LOL: