Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2022 DSRT Premium Interior Group

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Man I def dont like the camo looking trim.
What's with all the buttons? Looks like my Ram.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have that package. It's all black except stitching on the seats are red. All leather and sawed with fancy carpet. Weathers well but not cheap.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
So
3 wide, with the 3rd spot being two deep, which is the shot you're seeing. (Edit: the first shot above)

View attachment 67364
So how many of the neighbors realize you have a Mopar problem..?:unsure:

Member ID
Reactions
City
R
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Durango SRT 392
Everyone who has been in my '21 DDSRT comments on the headliner. It's really nice. I could take or leave the carbon fiber trim pieces, but the dash accents are really nice. Since I have the red leather seats it carries over the red leather look across the underside of the dash.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My seats are black with the red stiching and the cat's head is red. The rest is black. The passenger seat is still brand new cause no one has ever sat in it. My ex never sat in the car and never will. She walked out of the dealer ship when I signed the papers. She still hates the car. Pretty damn selfish if you ask me. We still don't live together. I will be at her town home this evening to see my cat. Where we both used to live. Place is 5 years old, 4,200 sf on the water, 5 star energy rated home, 3 car garage. Really nice. We both paid dearly for that.