Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2022 Jailbreak Order (when?)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Beachwood
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
None Yet
Hi all, new member here.

I am wanting to order my dream car, a 2022 Red Eye Jailbreak. I'm debating whether to order now(no incentives from Dodge are listed) or does anyone think in a few months there will be any incentives for the 2022? The 21's have incentives still, just extended until 1/31. I keep hearing of supply shortage and so forth as well, and order limits. Any incite into this? Never ordered a new car before.

I guess order now and get nothing as far as incentives or hold out a few more months and hope they offer 0% financing or a rebate..........

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Incentives will likely only come at the end of the year.

And a note on ADM, find a dealership that isn't charging any, there are in fact some out there.

; )

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
I have started the order process on a '22 Jailbreak through the same dealer I have ordered 4 vehicles from in the past 5 years and the best they will give is MSRP and that's right from the owner's mouth. Tim Kuniskis pretty much set the market for these cars when he announced their 2023 MY end date. There also seems to be limited allocations for Dealers at this point, that will not set up an environment for Dealer discounts when they have limited inventory to generate revenue.

Last edited: