Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

A brief moment of glory :)

OP
EricG

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #21
@DGatzby I finally got a chance to watch that piece, very well done and it was cool to see Greg being showcased! It was so fun hanging out at his place with you, we will have to drop by another time! One day I would love to have enough $$$ to purchase one of his high-quality MOPARs

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
@DGatzby I finally got a chance to watch that piece, very well done and it was cool to see Greg being showcased! It was so fun hanging out at his place with you, we will have to drop by another time! One day I would love to have enough $$$ to purchase one of his high-quality MOPARs
Anytime you can get down there. Let me know and I’ll Uber us over in the RE. That multi-color green one has not moved since we saw it! I believe they sold the ‘71 convertible so you do not have to save that much money:sneaky:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah, but what's in the other hand in that envelope??
Mind yer own business;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Coming off a super fun weekend! I won a local race called The All Out Call Out, 220+ cars in 5 classes, my class had about 50 cars. I won 6 races in a row! Best part was my 8 year old son was there the whole time :). Wont ever forget it, hope he doesn’t either. Felt great about putting a Dodge in the winners lane!

So I was in the 11.5 class, quite a few really good bracket racers in the class, but it was instant green, not a sportsman tree like they are used to. I was good at anticipating the instant green and was treeing these guys, running out to a lead and then hitting the brakes at the end with a little buffer. I attached my last 2 races. They were not happy ;)

FWIW Albuquerque is about 1 second and 9 mph slower than sea level. About like Bandimere, but people say it’s actually slower here.
That trophy looks like you won the Daytona 500...good job...(y)

OP
EricG

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #25
A cool picture from the event:

Attachments

OP
EricG

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #26
Couple more pictures got posted, love these :)

Attachments