Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Added a sticker, thoughts after a year of owning

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Added this sticker to the air box and as I was in the garage this weekend it made me think back to last September when I brought this car home and how excited I was. My Redeye now has 9200 miles on it. I’ve changed the oil 4 times and had 4 different sets of tires on the rear. I just absolutely love driving it. New Mexico offers lots of opportunities to enjoy the car’s performance :)

Attachments

Slows2k

Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger
Looks good, the 70 Roadrunner air grabber graphic would work well too.

OP
EricG

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Thread Starter #3
Looks good, the 70 Roadrunner air grabber graphic would work well too.
It’s funny you should mention that, so I actually tried that first because I couldn't get one of these Demon decals, bought an old NOS one off of eBay. Could tell it was made of an older material. Well I didn’t do a full proper install where you spray soapy water under it and press the air out. So...one day I was out blasting around on/off the throttle and I could see my car spit the decal out of the nostril while i was driving! I did do a better install on this decal and it seems to be sticking better after a few heat cycles.

Attachments

Last edited: