Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

After Market Maintenance Insurance

Xexplorer

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Durango SRT
I just bought a 2019 Durango SRT. I've been advised by those I trust that aftermarket maintenance coverage would be a good idea. It's still under the 30,000 bumper-to-bumper certified used car warranty. My question is what kind of coverage and what actual insurers have other members used. I will NOT be racing and only ocassionally towing (which is why I bought the 6.4L).

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I just bought a 2019 Durango SRT. I've been advised by those I trust that aftermarket maintenance coverage would be a good idea. It's still under the 30,000 bumper-to-bumper certified used car warranty. My question is what kind of coverage and what actual insurers have other members used. I will NOT be racing and only ocassionally towing (which is why I bought the 6.4L).
Maintenance or extended warranty?

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Very debatable on maintenance and really depends on how many miles you drive a year. If your under 10k a year I would highly question a maintenance plan.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Darien
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I just got a 2019 charger HC with about 9 months left on the factory warranty and I am also hunting on this forum for extended warranty contacts/options. I dont think I need the maintenance as I can do my own oil/brake changes.