Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
On the two doors per side thing... other than kids, the times I've hauled large adult males, the Charger really ain't all that great. It'll do it, but I don't envy the guys in the back. Sorry to say. As I noted before, I was put in my fair share of squad cars over the year and the Charger would rank at the bottom of the ease of entry and egress with hand cuffs ratings.
Lolololol. Ease of entry and exit is not a top priority for the back seat rider in a cop car. The less they can move around back there, the better for the officer. I did put an offset cage in my cars though, which gave the driver full seat range and then more room for the offender, when placed inside on the passenger side. Front seat passenger still had decent range of adjustment on the front seat. Really a nice arrangement. The only reason we were worried about the offender's entry and exit was so our officers didn't have to man-handle somebody in and out of there and risk injury (to the officer). lololol

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
I have to say I am liking this car, will definitely be looking at it when I switch up cars.