Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Anyone run the Billet Specialties Street Lites?

BoostedGTA

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Screenshot 2023-04-17 000510.png Would like to see pics... all I see are win lites. Looking to go to an all out lightweight set of wheels/tires for the track.

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
I've looked into them as I'll be needing a set of track only front lightweight wheels to go w my 15" rears. They're one of the few light wheels that might look good w my Welds.
I've never seen them on a car at all, let alone a Challenger WB. I do like the look though. I don't know if you've ever owned Billet Specialties wheels before but I can say they're as good a quality as any out there in my opinion.
I know my vote doesn't count for much but I say go for it! :)(y)

OP
BoostedGTA

BoostedGTA

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #3
I've looked into them as I'll be needing a set of track only front lightweight wheels to go w my 15" rears. They're one of the few light wheels that might look good w my Welds.
I've never seen them on a car at all, let alone a Challenger WB. I do like the look though. I don't know if you've ever owned Billet Specialties wheels before but I can say they're as good a quality as any out there in my opinion.
I know my vote doesn't count for much but I say go for it! :)(y)
Your vote absolutely counts haha! Thank you... I think I sold my Demon drag pack i run on the street, so I'll be placing an order by the weekend.

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Awesome. Now we'll all get to see how the look on a WB! :p

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
I don't think they were available when I bought the Win Lights. They do look good.