Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Appropriate ADM on a '23 Hellcat Jailbreak?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Just talked to a local dealership that still has an allocation. Want to order a '23 Hellcat Jailbreak. They said the ADM was $50,000. I haven't negotiated yet. But I have no idea what Hellcats are actually selling for. Any advice on what actual ADM I should be looking to negotiate?

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
None! There are dealers selling at msrp
Check our sight for one

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #3
None! There are dealers selling at msrp
Check our sight for one
Thanks. Sorry for the dumb question ... this site? Another site? Makes sense to try to find a dealer that would handle my order at MSRP if such a dealer exists!

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
There is a dealer (Koon's I believe) on this sight saying they're listing HCs at msrp or less. They just posted a little while back about the discounts. You'll obviously have to go get it or ship it but no way should you pay +$50K

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #5
There is a dealer (Koon's I believe) on this sight saying they're listing HCs at msrp or less. They just posted a little while back about the discounts. You'll obviously have to go get it or ship it but no way should you pay +$50K
Thank you. I'll definitely check it out.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Just talked to a local dealership that still has an allocation. Want to order a '23 Hellcat Jailbreak. They said the ADM was $50,000. I haven't negotiated yet. But I have no idea what Hellcats are actually selling for. Any advice on what actual ADM I should be looking to negotiate?
$50,000 is insane. As @Bobo said Koons has advertised some deals. Check the vendor section of the forum for info.

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #7
$50,000 is insane. As @Bobo said Koons has advertised some deals. Check the vendor section of the forum for info.
Thank you. I really appreciate the help.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Thank you. I really appreciate the help.
See info below. Looks like this doesn’t include JBs

BREAKING NEWS! KOONS 10K OFF MSRP OR 11% Below MSRP - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!!

It's taken some time to go through the proper channels but for a limited time we will doing $10,000 off MSRP or 11% below MSRP whichever is greater on the TRX.

All other RAM trims are 6% below invoice. (1500/2500/3500)

DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

Wrangler 392 $8000 off MSRP and all other Jeeps are 6% below invoice.

We will also NOT require a deposit on orders starting today 2/12/22 moving forward.

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

For an order status please email KoonsOrderStatus@gmail.com. Please provide your VON or VIN in the email.

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #9
See info below. Looks like this doesn’t include JBs

BREAKING NEWS! KOONS 10K OFF MSRP OR 11% Below MSRP - NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!!

It's taken some time to go through the proper channels but for a limited time we will doing $10,000 off MSRP or 11% below MSRP whichever is greater on the TRX.

All other RAM trims are 6% below invoice. (1500/2500/3500)

DODGE is at 6% below Invoice with the exception of Super Stock which is 5% below invoice. Jailbreaks are not included due to allocation restraints.

Wrangler 392 $8000 off MSRP and all other Jeeps are 6% below invoice.

We will also NOT require a deposit on orders starting today 2/12/22 moving forward.

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

For an order status please email KoonsOrderStatus@gmail.com. Please provide your VON or VIN in the email.
Makes sense. I may reach out anyway. It definitely seems like I should contact other CDJR dealerships before buying. This one did call me back and drop their ADM ask to $25,000 essentially immediately. I haven't negotiated or come in yet. So I'm sure I could get them down further. But if I could find another place willing to do better, great.

The last time I bought a vehicle was more than 10 years ago and I was in a much different position then. So the $50,000 sounded crazy to me, but I also had no idea if that was just the going market rate for the last year of these cars. Haha.

Ronin

500 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Muspelheim
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'22 Challenger Hellcat
Bought mine (standard body ‘22 Challenger Hellcat) from Koon’s below MSRP and had it shipped over 2500 miles and with shipping ($1600) I paid almost $4K less (including local tax savings) than I would have buying the stripped one I had ordered through my local dealer and canceled when they started playing games with final pricing.

Now that I’ve gone though the process relatively painlessly I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again…just at this point I can’t see another DCJR vehicle I’d actually be interested in…

MuscleCat

Founding Member
Doctor
Member ID
Reactions
City
DFW
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger SRT Super Stock
Are you looking for REWBJB, RENBJB, or simply a HCJB?

You likely won't find any REJB for MSRP to order at this stage in the process. If looking for a REJB you may need to find a 22 sitting on a lot already.

For non-redeye HCJBs you should be able to find a dealer willing to order at MSRP or below. Dodge just added more allocations for them this week to www.Dodgegarage.com do a search there and make some calls. Good luck!

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Let me guess, the insane assholes @ Airport Dodge ??

FL dealers mostly suck, better (and way cheaper) to buy out of state & fly/drive home yourself or pay for shipping.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Makes sense. I may reach out anyway. It definitely seems like I should contact other CDJR dealerships before buying. This one did call me back and drop their ADM ask to $25,000 essentially immediately. I haven't negotiated or come in yet. So I'm sure I could get them down further. But if I could find another place willing to do better, great.

The last time I bought a vehicle was more than 10 years ago and I was in a much different position then. So the $50,000 sounded crazy to me, but I also had no idea if that was just the going market rate for the last year of these cars. Haha.
Don’t walk, run away from that dealership. He’s a thief and thinks you’re a fool.

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #14
Are you looking for REWBJB, RENBJB, or simply a HCJB?

You likely won't find any REJB for MSRP to order at this stage in the process. If looking for a REJB you may need to find a 22 sitting on a lot already.

For non-redeye HCJBs you should be able to find a dealer willing to order at MSRP or below. Dodge just added more allocations for them this week to www.Dodgegarage.com do a search there and make some calls. Good luck!
Sorry, still getting used to all the abbreviations haha! I am looking for the standard HCJB rather than a widebody, REW or REN. And thanks! I'll definitely check out that site and make some calls.

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #15
Let me guess, the insane assholes @ Airport Dodge ??

FL dealers mostly suck, better (and way cheaper) to buy out of state & fly/drive home yourself or pay for shipping.
Actually it was the "Central Florida" CDJR. But yeah, I do vaguely remember the laws in Florida being favorable to dealers as far as junk fees as well. Seems like I'll do better out of state.

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
In the market
Thread Starter #16
Don’t walk, run away from that dealership. He’s a thief and thinks you’re a fool.
I was able to find a dealer in Louisiana that said they'd do it for MSRP!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Sorry, still getting used to all the abbreviations haha! I am looking for the standard HCJB rather than a widebody, REW or REN. And thanks! I'll definitely check out that site and make some calls.
Original body, that’s how we roll.

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
Unfortunately Florida gets you for doc fees and all other crap they can think of. I wanted a B5 blue SS dealer wanted 5 k over and wouldn’t give me employee price. So I walked keeping what I have.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
Unfortunately Florida gets you for doc fees and all other crap they can think of. I wanted a B5 blue SS dealer wanted 5 k over and wouldn’t give me employee price. So I walked keeping what I have.
Was this a 23 you were looking at? I got EP on my frostbite 22 SS

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States