Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Barth on Tuning....Dodgegarage.com

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Great write up. Thanks.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Tim is a Personal Good friend of mine. And congrats to him and AJ, this is not surprising me at all.

And I will say it again Tuner is Key and their secrets should not be taken and reused by some else as they do put in many hours of their time working towards for their customers to go Fassster. So when you have someone look at your Tune and logs remember info can get passed along.

I have known Tim since 2010 and he has been part of the TOP Hemi Tuners since then.

I am waiting for His LOCO to be back on track!

Linda :)

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Tim is a Personal Good friend of mine. And congrats to him and AJ, this is not surprising me at all.
And I will say it again Tuner is Key and their secrets should not be taken and reused by some else as they do put in many hours of their time working towards for their customers to go Fassster. So when you have someone look at your Tune and logs remember info can get passed along.
I have known Tim since 2010 and he has been part of the TOP Hemi Tuners since then.
I am waiting for His LOCO to be back on track!
Logs are one thing, but they can't lock down their tunes? We used to have locked tunes on the Diablo CMR stuff, I imagine HP allows much the same.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Logs are one thing, but they can't lock down their tunes? We used to have locked tunes on the Diablo CMR stuff, I imagine HP allows much the same.
You are correct!
HPT could unlock Diablo and it's a fact Tunes were sucked out and tweaked.

You know most of the Top Hemi Tuners work with each other and share their knowledge and also give credit for the Help.

I've seen now What comes around goes around. No one Tuner can do it all, but I'm sure you know who starts it all;)

Bucks666

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Grove City
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 hellcat / 2018 demon
Great piece written by Todd on Tim Barth , and thanks to Linda for getting us in touch years ago !! That F8 sure does look familiar .....:unsure:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Great piece written by Todd on Tim Barth , and thanks to Linda for getting us in touch years ago !! That F8 sure does look familiar .....:unsure:
You are Welcome ;)

Looking forward to seeing you at the track again!