Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

black quad exhaust tips...

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger WB M6 Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Was actually told by someone it's spelled wrong. He liked it none the less. Guess he couldn't make the the connection between Mopar and Hellcat!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That was my next question,,, was this set up glass packs. Never see or hEAR them any moe..Yoe. If I didn't spend the $$ on the factory in place,, I wood have gone with the 1794's. Sounds and runs great. But fianced all $86,000 with extended warranties involved. Do to the engine out 2 years. Learned that thur das'd 4 wifes. Of hourse 1 was me.

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
That was my next question,,, was this set up glass packs. Never see or hEAR them any moe..Yoe. If I didn't spend the $$ on the factory in place,, I wood have gone with the 1794's. Sounds and runs great. But fianced all $86,000 with extended warranties involved. Do to the engine out 2 years. Learned that thur das'd 4 wifes. Of hourse 1 was me.
I know between the 4 Vibrants, MFER1, and Carven Xpipe it sounds like a Corsa Extreme for 1/4 of the cost. Luckily my Dealer is really cool even more so my Cat hasn't been back there for any issues(Knock on wood).

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
4 points for that reply. Alot of folks don't remember in the late 60's when you heard your friends dad coming up and down the hills of Chattanooga hearing those glass packs one way or the other. Then seening at the Krystal picking up dinner chicken for 4 for $6.95. Had a white tees shirt on, Pall Malls rolled up in his shirt sleve, and slicled back black hair, oh not to forget the black penny lovers. Just like goofy on the show we watched Same doo up and same car 64 im Palla with the 4 barrel/ Never want forget. He looked just like goofy whom I turned into a biker with a 55 Pan Head Harley, 2 years younger than me. Road with the OutLaws, same doo, same but different boots, same attitude,, 1%, but great times. Back troubles with hard tails and bike crashes too it't tolls and kept the bikes for a while but not riding. Then came the vettes,, too hard to get out, fall in but out not so good. Going from springer front ends and hard tails, and the gals, to a Hell Cat, much easier in and out. But I lost alot of brothers and sisters from bikes and cars. Will never forget em. Memories and pictures will never let me for get. And I myself hope the same.

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
4 points for that reply. Alot of folks don't remember in the late 60's when you heard your friends dad coming up and down the hills of Chattanooga hearing those glass packs one way or the other. Then seening at the Krystal picking up dinner chicken for 4 for $6.95. Had a white tees shirt on, Pall Malls rolled up in his shirt sleve, and slicled back black hair, oh not to forget the black penny lovers. Just like goofy on the show we watched Same doo up and same car 64 im Palla with the 4 barrel/ Never want forget. He looked just like goofy whom I turned into a biker with a 55 Pan Head Harley, 2 years younger than me. Road with the OutLaws, same doo, same but different boots, same attitude,, 1%, but great times. Back troubles with hard tails and bike crashes too it't tolls and kept the bikes for a while but not riding. Then came the vettes,, too hard to get out, fall in but out not so good. Going from springer front ends and hard tails, and the gals, to a Hell Cat, much easier in and out. But I lost alot of brothers and sisters from bikes and cars. Will never forget em. Memories and pictures will never let me for get. And I myself hope the same.
4 out of 5? Lol. Unfortunately I was born in 72 but have quite the memory of all of that. Loved growing up in a big Biker and Mopar family. Bikes ruled all! Always found it odd that the old man was patched and ranked with the Henchmen(Angels) being in Chicago where Outlaws originated. Many of them were Vets so think that was his draw. Definitely some of the best and worst times but no regrets!

Beast707

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Carol Stream
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
4 out of 5? Lol. Unfortunately I was born in 72 but have quite the memory of all of that. Loved growing up in a big Biker and Mopar family. Bikes ruled all! Always found it odd that the old man was patched and ranked with the Henchmen(Angels) being in Chicago where Outlaws originated. Many of them were Vets so think that was his draw. Definitely some of the best and worst times but no regrets!