Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Blower Spacer Plates

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
The whipple will need spacers for stock hood. Motor mount or cross member spacers will do the job.

I also haven’t seen any boost pick up from the spacer plates, and I’m not sure how the plates do for the IAT, but I installed chiller at the same time. When I was running crazy boost, over 30 psi, I had oil pushing through the supercharger gasket, but!! This was not due to a design flaw or failure on the stock blower gaskets, just an issue with the thitek heads and they way they were designed. This was fixed easily though.

I did a half mile recently since the chiller and checked logs. We went from have 150-170 at end of 1/4 mile and 180-200 degree At end of half mile IAT in florida heat, that was before.
With the chiller active and large reservoir. We went to 131 degree IAT in super high heat at the end of the half mile. We picked up a 50-70 degree temp drop because of chiller and potentially the accompanying mods.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States