Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Brake pedal pulse when at a stop

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
A friend just picked up a clean 2015 Scat Pack Challenger. When she is at a full stop you can feel the brake pedal pulse slightly as if something is triggering the ABS. The brakes feel fine and ABS is working as it should in a mock panic stop test. The pulse seems to occur every 10 seconds or so continuously. I put my hand on the ABS pump while she held the brake and I can feel and hear it cycling. Any idea what is going on here, and how to remedy? Thanks.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fishers
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Charger Hellcat
90% of all ABS issues are wheel speed sensor/sensor connections/sensor harness & wiring issues. One sensor could be the issue.

Any trouble codes??

Have the Dodge dealer run a scan on the ABS and see what if anything comes up. If she just picked it up, she can take it back if they can't fix it.

Best!

OP
45-70govt

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #3
No codes showing, but wondered about the sensors as well. Thanks

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fishers
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Charger Hellcat
No codes showing, but wondered about the sensors as well. Thanks
The dealer should have access to OE Test Equipment that can fully test and cycle the ABS Manifold and hopefully reveal any issues....