Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

BWoody 5" Velocity Plus Intake (CAI) for Hellcat Charger 2015-2016

Trader history for 71 Beep (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vincent
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Preface: This is my first post selling something on this website so apologize in advance for any rookie mistakes.

Product Description: BWoody 5" Velocity Plus Intake for Hellcat Charger 2015-2016. Includes unused drycharger for air filter, velocity stack and drycharger which have not been used, several T-bolt clamps including one which is not pictured which is missing a nyloc nut, flat black paint, see images. This unit has less than 12,000 miles on it and the filter is in good condition. What you see is what you get and no warranties expressed or implied. There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't plan on using it and have gone back to the stock air intake system. I have no idea if this may fit other cars. There is an image below of the cost of this equipment new at the BWoody website.

Price: $440

BWoody website.JPG BWoody 1.jpg BWoody 2.jpg BWoody 3.jpg

Shipping Details: UPS shipping from Vincent Ohio to the contiguous United States included in the price

Contact Information: PM

Member ID
Reactions
City
Jacksonville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
PM Sent