Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Cannot purchase extended Mopar warranty (or any for that matter) for Trackhawk

Member ID
Reactions
City
Powell
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
So If anyone knows anyone at FCA I'm in a bit of a bind. I'm trying to purchase an extended warranty for my Jeep Trackhawk, and my dealer is unable to rate it. Keeps saying "Unable to rate VIN". So I called Mopar Warranty direct and they said the same thing. I'm kinda at a loss as to why. Any help would be appreciated.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Dodge Cares on this forum might be able to help you

@DodgeCares

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Powell
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
Thread Starter #3
Dodge Cares on this forum might be able to help you

@DodgeCares
Hey I got this sorted at my dealership. I brought it in as it was throwing a P051D code and the sensor just came loose. They got my warranty info updated at the dealer. It turns out that this used to be an employee lease and that's why I couldn't get a Mopar extended warranty.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Auburn Hills
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger SXT
Hey I got this sorted at my dealership. I brought it in as it was throwing a P051D code and the sensor just came loose. They got my warranty info updated at the dealer. It turns out that this used to be an employee lease and that's why I couldn't get a Mopar extended warranty.
Hi clayton006, We're happy to hear that your concern has been resolved by the dealer. Should this or any other concerns return in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Rob
DodgeCares