Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger sales beat mustang

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Impressive considering I can't remember the last time I saw a Challenger on a dealer lot. Then again, haven't seen any Mustangs either.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
like the Toy vs GM thing, I think that has more to do with the chip F-up than what people may be wanting. If you need a car, you take what's on the plate.

!!!!!!!!!!!focusonthemessiah.jpg

Personally, I'm focusing on the madness.

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
like the Toy vs GM thing, I think that has more to do with the chip F-up than what people may be wanting. If you need a car, you take what's on the plate.

View attachment 60978

Personally, I'm focusing on the madness.
True, but then again people that NEED a car aren't usually shopping for Challengers and Mustangs that can't be found on a dealer's lot anyway.

At first I thought the 'madness' paper in your pic was his plate. I was behind a guy the other day who had made his own paper licence plate that read "TOTALLY LEGAL, given the current circumstances" or something. Should have taken a pic. Wonder how well that works when he gets pulled over?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Extra points, the TA has fender flares like Dodge! :) And a wing like a Superbird!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I'm not buy a mustang just because there are no Challengers on the lot

Think about this. What other car does chevy or ford have like a camaro or mustang? Ford has nothing and chevy you may be able to say corvette but having 2 seats I don't see it in the same class. Now the Charger has 4 doors but is much more related to the Challenger then a vette to a camaro. Just think if there were no Chargers how much higher the Challenger sales would be

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Just think if there were no Chargers how much higher the Challenger sales would be
One can always dream, right? No Chargers and more Challengers...the world would be a much more beautiful place.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
One can always dream, right? No Chargers and more Challengers...the world would be a much more beautiful place.
The sun would be warmer..women would be thinner..the air would be sweeter....one can only dream is right..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
TAXIS need love too;)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Got to have a conversatation, exstensive, with the people taking my car apart. The whole front in. I told them I will be the biggest pain in their ass. Do to the insurance company and the rep these people have. 1.5 miles from home, dosenen't matter. I will be there every moment of the rebuild. I have already told them how I want this to go. Insurance will pay for back to factory specs then if I like these people's work. Then my modifications will kick in. The new chiller from the a/c system and performance packages. Time to do so. If these people measure up. Caliber Auto, Largo, Fl. We will sea.

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody Redeye
Mustang is the bastard child at Ford. No advertising support and they don't care. They put the name on a fucking SUV for christ's sake!