Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Challenger SS, Charger R/E, & Durango Hellcat Prices Leaked!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
They had 1700 HC motors left over ............

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
This was always my favorite
I've always loved that! If they existed I'd probably buy a car from them just for being honest about it.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #23
That is probably why they only made them for one year. Figured they build enough, it might take 2 years to sell them all.
From my understanding the Durango Hellcat is a one year build only because of emission standards changing.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Wasn't sure where to put this, but here are the leaked prices (not yet confirmed), but sound likely to be true. Also states only 1,700 Durango Hellcats will be made!!

https://www.torquenews.com/106/poss...8x_thCZlKr3cRTcVqIncfx-Nv0eGw6exqAeZ9BYrUk-fU

For those just wanting the quick prices:

Durango Hellcat $80,995 + $1,495 Destination fee = $82,490 Base Price
Challenger SS $79,595 + $1,495 destination fee + $2,100 Gas Guzzler Tax = $83,190 Base Price
Charger RE $78,595 + $1,495 destination fee + $2,100 Gas Guzzler Tax = $82,190 Base Price
A Durango Hellcat would be badass, but damn the price.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I wouldn't worry about the Durango Hellcat. I doubt they'll sell at all. We'll see but that's what my gut says.
I hope your right, then maybe I can get a good deal ?

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #26
A Durango Hellcat would be badass, but damn the price.
I hear ya. These FCA vehicles are getting spendy! I'm interested in a Ram TRX. Praying they stay in the mid 70s range to be competitive with the Raptor, but thinking they'll likely charge somewhere along the lines of the Durango and TH. If they end up being too costly, I'll just wait until the hype dies down.

Good luck grabbing a Durango. Unfortunately I fear with the small numbers being made, mark ups are almost a certainty with most dealers. I would call lots of dealers and see who's willing to go MSRP or lower.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I hear ya. These FCA vehicles are getting spendy! I'm interested in a Ram TRX. Praying they stay in the mid 70s range to be competitive with the Raptor, but thinking they'll likely charge somewhere along the lines of the Durango and TH. If they end up being too costly, I'll just wait until the hype dies down.

Good luck grabbing a Durango. Unfortunately I fear with the small numbers being made, mark ups are almost a certainty with most dealers. I would call lots of dealers and see who's willing to go MSRP or lower.
Yeah, I would like one but don't know if I can or want to afford one at the high price they will be.

Rcasa20

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Indian Shores
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye Widebody (sold)
The ADM on the Hellrango is going to be nuts. Too bad, the SRT Durango is pretty impressive for a fat bastard, and I’m sure the Hellcat version will be even better.
What’s nuts? The Charger WB was $10k in Tampa area then Covid hit and they were selling at a discount off msrp. The C8’s are $10k at local dealer. I don’t see “nuts” in my area.

OP
MaxCarnage

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #29
Yeah, I would like one but don't know if I can or want to afford one at the high price they will be.
That's where I'll be with the Ram TRX. Awaiting on MSRP, and what my dealer can do. I'll pay MSRP if it's not too high. Otherwise I'll wait.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Total waste and ruining of a cool product. These will end up being showroom floor ornaments, collector storage, and sold at dumbass prices. Normal muscle head guys who should be driving these f-cking things will not touch em.
Yep