Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Cooling seats

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Tried searching to find the answer but can you turn on in the settings somewhere so the driver side ventilate seat COMES ON when you start the car?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
If Auto Comfort option is selected in the settings, the ventilated seat will turn on (low) automatically when the ambient temp is over 80F. The same setting will also switch on the heated seat (high) when the temp is below 40F.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
If Auto Comfort option is selected in the settings, the ventilated seat will turn on (low) automatically when the ambient temp is over 80F. The same setting will also switch on the heated seat (high) when the temp is below 40F.
And there is your answer..

OP
Octanewide

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Isn't that in remote start only?

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Nope, works when you start it normally too.

Last edited:
OP
Octanewide

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
Nope, works when you start it normally too.
Ok I might have over looked something and will check the auto comfort settings again. Thanks

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Thanks... was driving me crazy.

OP
Octanewide

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #8
Looks like the ambient temp needs to be 80 or above for that seat cooling option to start automatically when starting the car. Too bad it can't be set to come on for any outside temp..

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
Looks like the ambient temp needs to be 80 or above for that seat cooling option to start automatically when starting the car. Too bad it can't be set to come on for any outside temp..

Yep, that's what I posted above. I agree it would be nice if the temp threshold was adjustable, and it would also be nice if you could choose to have the ventilated option come on High automatically instead of Low. While I'm wishing, I'd like the ventilated and heated portions to be selectable individually instead of being tied together in the Auto Comfort setting. First World Problems! :p

ofdfiremedic

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
I need it to come on "high" here in Florida! :ROFLMAO:

Member ID
Reactions
City
Sheboygan
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Yep, that's what I posted above. I agree it would be nice if the temp threshold was adjustable, and it would also be nice if you could choose to have the ventilated option come on High automatically instead of Low. While I'm wishing, I'd like the ventilated and heated portions to be selectable individually instead of being tied together in the Auto Comfort setting. First World Problems! :p
Well if the people at tazer or whoever would work on good things like this and so many other good things that needs to be addressed with our challengers instead of wasting there time on stupid light shows on Dodge Rams

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
LMAO....Thai is awful funny...not only do we expect these cars to haul our asses around at blinding speeds...there expected to keep or scrotums..not to hot...and not too cool...who da thunk it...