Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Coronavirus coming to get us?

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Jane Fonda has been a nut case for decades...musta done way too many drugs as a teenager...
Opening scene of Barbarella was her peak. All down hill after that.

Markp

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaughan, Ontario
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Sold out for personal gain. Rotten bastards.
I don't know if you guys are watching what's going on in world news right now because your busy with elections and riots but China is threatening evasion of Taiwan. Australia and China's tensions are escalating and also tensions with America. I bet you guys don't see this on FOX, CNN, etc. Some serious shit is going on right now and Americans are not paying attention because of the crazy shit going on in America. Well played China....well played.

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I don't know if you guys are watching what's going on in world news right now because your busy with elections and riots but China is threatening evasion of Taiwan. Australia and China's tensions are escalating and also tensions with America. I bet you guys don't see this on FOX, CNN, etc. Some serious shit is going on right now and Americans are not paying attention because of the crazy shit going on in America. Well played China....well played.
Don’t forget China and Pakistan are massing troops against India.

Av8ing1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
San Marcos
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Ya know Markie...I'm not convinced who the real enemy is right now....
Yeah, I'm with you on this. What groups exactly and who exactly. There are endless conspiracy's and web pages about them but what is real and what is BS? How deeply penetrated are our government organizations? It would seem that they have had a lot of time and put a lot of effort into hiding the real powers in the shadows. They are well protected. What chance do the patriots have of figuring out who our enemies are exactly and doing something about it at least here in our country? Can we fight this within the law? It is nice to think that Trump is the leader to do this but how do we really know and does he even have a hope of really getting somewhere?

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yeah, I'm with you on this. What groups exactly and who exactly. There are endless conspiracy's and web pages about them but what is real and what is BS? How deeply penetrated are our government organizations? It would seem that they have had a lot of time and put a lot of effort into hiding the real powers in the shadows. They are well protected. What chance do the patriots have of figuring out who our enemies are exactly and doing something about it at least here in our country? Can we fight this within the law? It is nice to think that Trump is the leader to do this but how do we really know and does he even have a hope of really getting somewhere?
Well put....that's exactly my point...that's what makes our Constitution so relevant ...its all we have...

ChargerChallenger

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
The China Revolution is happening right in front our very eyes in the USA and most are clueless. Trump gets it but the Dems dont and won’t acknowledge it. If you vote Dems your voting in the China Revolution. Just look at the tactics going on right now: COVID-19, BLM, Lawless Cities, Sports Media, White Privilege, ANTIFA, 1619 Movement, Public School and College teachings, Political takeover by the far left, Bias Media to the Max, China has 40 percent holdings in Europe Businesses, Chinas Military the most powerful ever, Chinas Navy biggest ever, Chinas outer space capabilities biggest ever, Chinas Spies biggest ever, Chinas world economy biggest ever, Chinas presence in other countries biggest ever, China Concentration Camps biggest ever and expanding, Chinas religious freedoms control biggest ever. Notice the most common words mentioned China and BIGGEST. They want to be the next Hitler style dictatorship of the world and they are slowly accomplishing this. USA and Canada are prime for the ignorance and disbelief of so many to be victim just like the disbelief of the Holocaust beginnings in Europe now close to 100 hundred years ago of Hitlers true beginning. WAKE UP it’s happening and the DEMOCRATIC Party is the main player to advance CHINA rule in this country. The ERASING and re writing of the American history is in action and that’s the true beginnings of eventual RADICAL change. And oh yeah about Covid the China Regime had a plan and it looks like it’s working as early as Sept of 2019. Here is an article about it and NO NEWS on how China will not disclose what is presently going on with Covid and or actual infections nor deaths. China is the DEATH to Freedom of the world and they are proving they can get away with it as the world watches and does nothing to shut them down,
https://www.theepochtimes.com/china...cial-timeline-internal-documents_3537965.html

ChargerChallenger

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

ChargerChallenger

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle

jroyk

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
My financial person sends me some weekly COVID updates. (I'd like to post them here, but I can't figure out how to make the pdf's readable.) They really put this pandemic in perspective.

Anyway, they compared previous pandemic U.S. monthly death rates per million population. The 1918 Spanish flu was 3,500. One in 1929 was 1,500. One in 1968 was 1,000. A 2018 flu was 900. COVID is at 1,000, so far.

1971demon

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My financial person sends me some weekly COVID updates. (I'd like to post them here, but I can't figure out how to make the pdf's readable.) They really put this pandemic in perspective.

Anyway, they compared previous pandemic U.S. monthly death rates per million population. The 1918 Spanish flu was 3,500. One in 1929 was 1,500. One in 1968 was 1,000. A 2018 flu was 900. COVID is at 1,000, so far.
And its reported 80% of covid infected...were wearing masks...go figure...

DGatzby

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
We might not be watching, but I am sure the Don has people telling him all about it. If necessary our military will put the hurt to those bastards in a damn hurry. They are deep in dream land with any belief they can take us on. Let alone us and a few of our allies. They need more than a zillion people who hate their leaders anyway to even think about that shit.