Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Datalog Review Thread

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
It never hurts to ask your tuner questions during the tuning process. Even if you are on a simple 93 tune.
I thought this would be a good thread for anyone who has a tune or is going through a tuning process that may want a second set of eyes on their datalog that isn't just their tuner. Even if your car feels it is running right there may still be more to the story that the datalog shows.
No need to post who the tuner is unless you want to.
You can just reply to this thread and hit attach files.
You can post either Diablo or HP Tuner datalogs.
Posting mods to the car may also help
If an issue is found or a debate about a datalog comes up it would also make good discussion that could be a thread of its own.
I hope this thread catches traction as reading datalogs can be very important to keeping a healthy and a good running car.
Anyone feel free to hop in and give opinions on the logs given.

Last edited:

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
100% agree, I am also learning about tuning these beasts, have a pretty good selection of equipment to read and work on ECM's either in car or stand alone. Soon I will have the secret to unlocking and fully mapping the entire ECU, I am one of those who is never satisfied with the "Basics"