Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Epling's Kentucky Race For Cancer

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Epling had a race that benefited cancer research last weekend. It was was a great time, met Hellno and his slow hellcat (joke). Thanks for those who attended, love the track and those who attended. Any chance to run and hang out with our people is good for the soul. I was getting a little more crazy than normal being on house arrest for 8 weeks, Epling and Phasthemi put a cattel prod in my ass.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Must be nice to get out to the track. I got to see a bunch of video in FB. Looks like a good time.

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Must be nice to get out to the track. I got to see a bunch of video in FB. Looks like a good time.
shannonville is open soon, only 1/8 thought.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
shannonville is open soon, only 1/8 thought.
I heard about that as well as Grand Bend.
Nick from the track messaged me last night. We might have something going on Saturday. Just a rental at the moment . 30 cars for now.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Epling had a race that benefited cancer research last weekend. It was was a great time, met Hellno and his slow hellcat (joke). Thanks for those who attended, love the track and those who attended. Any chance to run and hang out with our people is good for the soul. I was getting a little more crazy than normal being on house arrest for 8 weeks, Epling and Phasthemi put a cattel prod in my ass.

Hey Cole, nice post!

Try not to post so much, you're flooding the forums.

;)

OP
C

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
Hey Cole, nice post!

Try not to post so much, you're flooding the forums.

;)

Bull,

I have been cranky and I don't post when I am cranky. Not making much money, stuck at home for months hearing the same crap from the Governors every day. Wife is pissed at me for going to the event saying I am unnecessary risking exposure, saying now I have to be quarantined. I am told this going to be here thru the summer, fall and maybe next year. not going to sit in the house for 6 or more months. This is wrong on so many levels. During the Spanish flu pandemic (1917 and 1918) the sick were quarantined NOT THE HEALTHY, we have collectively lost our minds.

On the bright note, I fired my hellcat up at sitting for 10 months (has not been ran since Hemifest), it actually started, drained out the the E85 and the hellcat ran like Ricky Bobby, ran a best of 9.03 at 149 on boost, car continues to amaze me. I have to go to the track in June or put me in a straight jacket

Attachments

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
You mean Race to CURE Cancer - no one's racing FOR cancer :unsure: ;)

OP
C

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
You mean Race to CURE Cancer - no one's racing FOR cancer :unsure: ;)
Yep, thanks for clarification

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Bull,

I have been cranky and I don't post when I am cranky. Not making much money, stuck at home for months hearing the same crap from the Governors every day. Wife is pissed at me for going to the event saying I am unnecessary risking exposure, saying now I have to be quarantined. I am told this going to be here thru the summer, fall and maybe next year. not going to sit in the house for 6 or more months. This is wrong on so many levels. During the Spanish flu pandemic (1917 and 1918) the sick were quarantined NOT THE HEALTHY, we have collectively lost our minds.

On the bright note, I fired my hellcat up at sitting for 10 months (has not been ran since Hemifest), it actually started, drained out the the E85 and the hellcat ran like Ricky Bobby, ran a best of 9.03 at 149 on boost, car continues to amaze me. I have to go to the track in June or put me in a straight jacket
Nice pass @cole3986 , I agree , this is all a bunch of BS, you have to get out & stretch yours & the Hellcats legs.
Stay positive & it's gonna work out OK.