Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FINALLY - a Step in the Right Direction !!

MikeD1

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

jgilj

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Redeye WB
Yes Sir Gov DeSantis maybe one of the few republicans with balls! Most are going along with these looser DemonRats! and worse is this asshat they call biden ! This dumb ass will have the country bankrupt before the 2024 election.

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
Yes Sir Gov DeSantis maybe one of the few republicans with balls! Most are going along with these looser DemonRats! and worse is this asshat they call biden ! This dumb ass will have the country bankrupt before the 2024 election.
Yep...still waiting for that stock market crash Trump predicted would happen if Biden elected....oh, wait...
Inkedmarket-returns-_LI.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat

PaVaSteeler

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Manassas
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Economies don't crash overnight and sincerely I wish no financial harm on anyone no matter who's in charge. But regardless of who's in right now the markets are for sure crazy and has to make you wonder how long the incredible run of Profits of these companies continues. And the costs of everything are just rising and rising and rising which at some point usually correct themselves. The higher costs of living really wont reward the higher pay to the constant pitch of higher minimum wages. The focus should be on Government needs to get out of the running private business. The government wants to put so many new regulations and take control of markets which this should be huge warning sign to all here. Cant see the never ending profits lasting and the continued costs rising and rising. The Crash is a greater possibility than the continued profits over the next year or so. This reminds me of 2006-2007 of the bloated markets and labor markets tight as all get out. Housing selling like crazy and crazy prices, car dealers selling cars, Rv Dealers, Boat Dealers, Motorcycle dealers and the list goes on and on. Once again hope for the best but most financial experts plan for the worst and make the best.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
The relevancy is to the comment to which my post responded.

I guess you got me there, but my question was about the thread, not a post. (Implication being the thread topic/title/OP)

It's like that game you play in Kindergarten where everybody tells the next person in the circle the story topic that they think they heard and you compare the beginning story with the end story.

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
Economies don't crash overnight and sincerely I wish no financial harm on anyone no matter who's in charge. But regardless of who's in right now the markets are for sure crazy and has to make you wonder how long the incredible run of Profits of these companies continues. And the costs of everything are just rising and rising and rising which at some point usually correct themselves. The higher costs of living really wont reward the higher pay to the constant pitch of higher minimum wages. The focus should be on Government needs to get out of the running private business. The government wants to put so many new regulations and take control of markets which this should be huge warning sign to all here. Cant see the never ending profits lasting and the continued costs rising and rising. The Crash is a greater possibility than the continued profits over the next year or so. This reminds me of 2006-2007 of the bloated markets and labor markets tight as all get out. Housing selling like crazy and crazy prices, car dealers selling cars, Rv Dealers, Boat Dealers, Motorcycle dealers and the list goes on and on. Once again hope for the best but most financial experts plan for the worst and make the best.
Market is higher, but there a piper to be paid & his name is inflation. The correction will come soon enough (and they always do) !

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/03/war...substantial-inflation-and-raising-prices.html

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/...-a-corner-on-inflation-allianzs-el-erian.html

I guess you got me there, but my question was about the thread, not a post. (Implication being the thread topic/title/OP)

It's like that game you play in Kindergarten where everybody tells the next person in the circle the story topic that they think they heard and you compare the beginning story with the end story.
I figured the 'bidet boys' would need to weigh in on this post with something irrelevent ;)

jgilj

Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Redeye WB
Yep...still waiting for that stock market crash Trump predicted would happen if Biden elected....oh, wait...
View attachment 43283
Truly your an idiot just like biden. It’s President Trump’s economy that’s the results . Wait this country will be bankrupt before the idiot gets out of office. Now copy and paste.

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Funny how this is actually turned into the "Economy" conversation. The booming economy is not as factual as some may feel and its more about the agenda and media making it seem so incredible. But yet the economy a year ago to the date was shut down and I mean hello the lights were turned off. And prior to the change of leadership to the Doofus leader it was coming back. Now a question you have to ask yourself have all the "snowflakes" and others who hated Trump coming out of the wood work to help the new Racist Corrupt Administration. Meaning are people who held out during the Trump years now deciding to buy buy buy buy? If you think about how many people have stayed home and so many who no longer commute? Why the need for all the new vehicle sales? Why does everyone need new cars when so many don't even drive to work anymore. Why the crazy house buying when so many are actually leaving the Blue States and actually its a lot of foreign investors buying up homes as well. My wife drives close to 100 miles a day for work. I have always owned 2-3 cars for her to rotate the miles and yet now she no longer commutes. This has me thinking I will dump a few cars since why justify the non driving cars for her. I could go on and on with all the variables of what you have to scratch your head of the eventual flood in the market. The flood will be cars, trucks, Boats, Motorcycles etc do to the change of times. The days of commuting are changing for sure. People are moving out of the cities and want country living and or Towncenter style living. The driverless vehicle is going to be a reality in the 10 years ahead of us and vehicle ownership is going to be far less due to call a vehicle on demand. The age of change is here for sure and the economics of change will ensue.

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Funny how this is actually turned into the "Economy" conversation. The booming economy is not as factual as some may feel and its more about the agenda and media making it seem so incredible. But yet the economy a year ago to the date was shut down and I mean hello the lights were turned off. And prior to the change of leadership to the Doofus leader it was coming back. Now a question you have to ask yourself have all the "snowflakes" and others who hated Trump coming out of the wood work to help the new Racist Corrupt Administration. Meaning are people who held out during the Trump years now deciding to buy buy buy buy? If you think about how many people have stayed home and so many who no longer commute? Why the need for all the new vehicle sales? Why does everyone need new cars when so many don't even drive to work anymore. Why the crazy house buying when so many are actually leaving the Blue States and actually its a lot of foreign investors buying up homes as well. My wife drives close to 100 miles a day for work. I have always owned 2-3 cars for her to rotate the miles and yet now she no longer commutes. This has me thinking I will dump a few cars since why justify the non driving cars for her. I could go on and on with all the variables of what you have to scratch your head of the eventual flood in the market. The flood will be cars, trucks, Boats, Motorcycles etc do to the change of times. The days of commuting are changing for sure. People are moving out of the cities and want country living and or Towncenter style living. The driverless vehicle is going to be a reality in the 10 years ahead of us and vehicle ownership is going to be far less due to call a vehicle on demand. The age of change is here for sure and the economics of change will ensue.
Whatcha got up for grabs, eh? 😏 is there a friends and family discount? LOL

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ford Explorer LOL

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lumber Prices Break New Records, Adding Heat to Home Prices
Sawmill owners poised to reap big profits, while home buyers, renters bear brunt of rising wood costs

MJS73

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Member ID
Reactions
City
Braselton
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Truly your an idiot just like biden. It’s President Trump’s economy that’s the results . Wait this country will be bankrupt before the idiot gets out of office. Now copy and paste.
Nah. Just a special kind of stupid. He's obviously educated. He just chooses to believe idiots.

OP
MikeD1

MikeD1

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #16

1971demon

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
WTF...CC...yer gonna sell some cars????..start with those mustangs...you know..the 80's..and 90's fleet behind the barn..:p

MJS73

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
View attachment 43283
The stock market is not and never has been an indicator of the economy, it's an indicator of corporate profits. So here you have an anti-capitalist Communist bragging about how big corporate profits are up under his God. The idiot doesn't even realize that he's arguing against himself.

Linda's Hell Cat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I'm happy to see Governor DeSantis making choices and decisions for legislature to allow the fine peopel of Florida the Freedom to make their own choices and decisions. He is giving good advice and wanting his State to be healthy.

Linda :)