Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ford Soldiers on for another 8 Year Run new Design Mustang and Ice continues….

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
More specific details about the S650 Mustang remain elusive, but as Ford Authoritypreviously explained, the model is expected to boast an eight year production run. Additionally, while previous reports suggested it would gain an all-electric variant by the end of the decade, the venerable V8 isn’t expected to be retired anytime soon. For now, the 2022 Ford Mustang soldiers on, albeit with a slew of new and updated packages ostensibly designed to keep things fresh ahead of the generational switchover.

We’ll have more on the S650 Mustang soon, so subscribe to Ford Authority for the latest Ford Mustang news, and continuous Ford news coverage.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/03/s...feature-flat-bottom-steering-wheel-exclusive/

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
More specific details about the S650 Mustang remain elusive, but as Ford Authoritypreviously explained, the model is expected to boast an eight year production run. Additionally, while previous reports suggested it would gain an all-electric variant by the end of the decade, the venerable V8 isn’t expected to be retired anytime soon. For now, the 2022 Ford Mustang soldiers on, albeit with a slew of new and updated packages ostensibly designed to keep things fresh ahead of the generational switchover.

We’ll have more on the S650 Mustang soon, so subscribe to Ford Authority for the latest Ford Mustang news, and continuous Ford news coverage.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/03/s...feature-flat-bottom-steering-wheel-exclusive/
What to believe....what to believe :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
It's becoming hard to believe that we're on a Hellcat forum.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's becoming hard to believe that we're on a Hellcat forum.
damn near talked bout every nut bolt n washer on these things...

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk

This is just the wrong forum…I’d rather see a video of you wash your gold Challenger Scatpack in a Speedo!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Or a wing nutt for a Prez. Jon Wick is on for the 3rrd hour.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
This is just the wrong forum…I’d rather see a video of you wash your gold Challenger Scatpack in a Speedo!
Whoa,,,,whoa...easy now ...we don't need any of that around here...:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just watch Jon Wick and get the speed o now out to pasture.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Let’s get this balanced with some Dodge info, since this is a Hellcat Forum.

This specifically does not spell the end of performance, Hemi’s, or the Brotherhood of Muscle. Personally, they can keep the Mustang. I rented one a few weeks ago. Same opinion as when I rented a Camaro; keep the SOB’s. I don’t like the feel, look, sound or ride. Don’t anyone tell me to go drive a “higher end” unit. I have driven a V6 and “smaller” V8 Challenger, and except for the power of the two “higher” V8 Challengers I have owned, I love that same feel, look, sound and ride.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a... -- High Minus Dormant and 90 Day Non Openers

The key quote from the Road & Track article is from Dale Jewett of Stellantis. He said, "We haven’t said that we are discontinuing any engines,” Jewett notes. “The Hemi is incredibly popular, and it's important to our customers. The Hemi V-8 is in our product portfolio for the foreseeable future.”

I currently have all the Hellcat I need. While Dodge gets something better, lighter and newer figured out, Chevrolet has something that will be a nearly perfect sister in my garage for the Redeye. AND IT IS NOT ELECTRIC OR POWERED BY SLAVE CHILD LABOR MINED LITHIUM.

I am NOT supporting that technology until 1) it is NOT forced on me, 2) they don’t mine the minerals in countries with children and 3) I can understand and agree on recycling and disposal of the evil ingredients of the batteries. Not to mention, we cannot support widespread use of electric vehicles with our grid capabilities yet. OR FAIRLY AND APPROPRIATELY PAY ROAD TAXES!