Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Getting close (not really) to 200K posts

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,221
They were entertaining. We had other videos like that based on safety they would show us also:LOL:

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,222
29k to go

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,223
May the 4th be with you!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat
Well just heard from frank at dusterhoff. He got ahold of hp they never did anything with it because they noticed it was already modified. Instead of reaching out to either of us they just let it sit there until frank sent them a message and said what’s the hold up. I guess I don’t get on the 18+ hp has to work on the pcm again but they just let it sit there it won’t touch it.
also I found a bug with the hp tuners vcm suite that took me down a two week rabbit hole with their support and I finally figured it out. I made them aware of their bug with computers that use multiple sign ins but haven’t heard back if they plan on fixing it..... I’m not impressed with their support.
not saying it’s not a good product I just think they need to fix some of their processes.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,225
Well just heard from frank at dusterhoff. He got ahold of hp they never did anything with it because they noticed it was already modified. Instead of reaching out to either of us they just let it sit there until frank sent them a message and said what’s the hold up. I guess I don’t get on the 18+ hp has to work on the pcm again but they just let it sit there it won’t touch it.
also I found a bug with the hp tuners vcm suite that took me down a two week rabbit hole with their support and I finally figured it out. I made them aware of their bug with computers that use multiple sign ins but haven’t heard back if they plan on fixing it..... I’m not impressed with their support.
not saying it’s not a good product I just think they need to fix some of their processes.
Why didn't you send them your stock computer or is the modified one the stock computer?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat
Why didn't you send them your stock computer or is the modified one the stock computer?
I had the Diablo and did the swap when I tuned with that. So the only one I have is modified. But I don’t get why they didn’t reach out. All they wanted to verify it was stock. I even left a note in their saying this pcm has been restored to stock.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
@Stormtrooper1320

Friday Science (on Tuesday)

EDIT, oops, found fundamental mistake...

[?|]

Last edited:
OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,228
I had the Diablo and did the swap when I tuned with that. So the only one I have is modified. But I don’t get why they didn’t reach out. All they wanted to verify it was stock. I even left a note in their saying this pcm has been restored to stock.
I agree that if they had an issue they should have told you what it was. I have been told in the past if a computer has been set up for diablo it can't be changed to hp and the other way around

Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat
Ouch my head. Wouldn’t this have been easier in a computer program.
I agree that if they had an issue they should have told you what it was. I have been told in the past if a computer has been set up for diablo it can't be changed to hp and the other way around
See i've been told if it was unlocked by diablo it has to be sent to HP before being used by hp. The 15 to 17s it shouldnt matter who unlocks it

Stormtrooper1320

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
@Stormtrooper1320

Friday Science (on Tuesday)

EDIT, oops, found fundamental mistake...

[?|]
What happened to the science dammit???? My appts at the VA ran late so I just got home to check this out.....but it seems as though I've been bamboozled by no science.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
What happened to the science dammit???? My appts at the VA ran late so I just got home to check this out.....but it seems as though I've been bamboozled by no science.

More later...

20210504_104616.jpg

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,232
Taco Tuesday was good!

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,233
Watched the new series Star Wars The Bad Batch. Takes place when order 66 was given at the end of the clone wars

OP
vortecd

vortecd

9000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #5,235

Stormtrooper1320

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
Not so bad if it is a chick fil a in the gas station:)
We have a convenience store chain here that used to be only out in the rurual areas. Many years ago, they started making their own fried chicken. As they've expanded their business footprint and become really big, they are well known for their chicken and sell tons of it. I had to stop and get lotto tickets on the way back from my dr. appts today, so I took the easy way out and just got chicken there.

SilverBillet

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warrenton
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Charger Daytona (Hellcat sold 5/16/20)
We have a convenience store chain here that used to be only out in the rurual areas. Many years ago, they started making their own fried chicken. As they've expanded their business footprint and become really big, they are well known for their chicken and sell tons of it. I had to stop and get lotto tickets on the way back from my dr. appts today, so I took the easy way out and just got chicken there.
Is it Royal Farms?