Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Getting close (not really) to 200K posts

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HEY!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know there's a severe drought in your state right now?????

OUR water basin is over 100% and we have no drought.

Western Colorado and SouthEastern Colorado is tight right now...

Stormtrooper1320

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
OUR water basin is over 100% and we have no drought.

Western Colorado and SouthEastern Colorado is tight right now...
Oh sure......don't try to help out....just use all the water you want....it's ok :ROFLMAO:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
Oh sure......don't try to help out....just use all the water you want....it's ok :ROFLMAO:

I live between the Continental Divide and the Mississippi River. California doesn't get any of our water.

None of my water usage affects anybody in need.

**** everybody, I'm washing my car... :eek:

:cool:

Stormtrooper1320

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
I live between the Continental Divide and the Mississippi River. California doesn't get any of our water.

cheers4.gif

Stormtrooper1320

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
boats and hoes.gif

Stormtrooper1320

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320

and THAT......is why we can't have nice things

:p

Hellcatcfp

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
But really I can never get mine to foam like that. I’ve had a cheap Amazon one tho. It broke this week. So maybe a more expensive one is better.
Replace with this:

MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 1.1 mm Orifice

Oriface.jpg

What is PSI of pressure washer? This is for lower PSI setups.

jonx96

500 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat
Replace with this:

MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 1.1 mm Orifice

View attachment 46393

What is PSI of pressure washer? This is for lower PSI setups.
It’s just an electric power washer. It is rated at like 2000 I think but only if you use the special tip.
I’ll check that out thanks

Hellcatcfp

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Simi Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
It’s just an electric power washer. It is rated at like 2000 I think but only if you use the special tip.
I’ll check that out thanks
You need to get that orifice for your setup. 2 Oz of soap with a 1.1mm orifice...problem solved. Here is mine.

20210609_172908.jpg

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #6,733
HEY!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know there's a severe drought in your state right now?????
He turned the water on and it came out so must not be a drought at his house:)

This shit happens almost every year in Colorado. I remember them using a code like circle, triangle, square to what days you could water your car. You could water your grass too is you felt like wasting on it

Stormtrooper1320

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
He turned the water on and it came out so must not be a drought at his house:)

This shit happens almost every year in Colorado. I remember them using a code like circle, triangle, square to what days you could water your car. You could water your grass too is you felt like wasting on it
I'd pull out all the grass and put in a rock garden and tell them I'm earth conscious and not wasting the resources to force water grass in a desert climate. Then if they gave me any shit, I'd go to the local news and then blast them on social media about how they are forcing me to waste water instead of being "ecologically sound". Then the pack of SJW's could come for them.....the useful idiots that they are.

There were hoa's in SoCal that used to threaten/fine people for not watering their lawn....during a drought....while the city would fine you for wasting water by watering your lawn......and so people fought back, and they won and were allowed to rip out their lawns and put in rock lawns so they didn't have to water them. That's what I'll have when I move after I retire.

angry villagers.gif

I know you will probably find this hard to believe....but I can be a HUGE dick when I want/need to be.

:p:p:p:p

Stormtrooper1320

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Baltimore
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger 1320
I'm trying to find one of these t-shirts in my size :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vader skate.jpeg

thetalonguy

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC
Let's see stove broke yesterday. Now I'm going to have to find one that will slip in without having to remove the backsplash tiling. To get my old stove in, after I originally did the backsplash, I had to some plastic trim from the stove to make it fit. Then on top of that, it'll probably take a week just to have it delivered. I'd just haul it myself from the store, but don't think that I have the wherewithal to get it out of the truck myself.

On top of that, my attic fan is on its way out. It's making a high pitch whirling sound. Been calling various contractors who either don't do it or don't even return my phone calls. I finally got a guy to say he'll come out and give me an estimate...just doesn't know when he's going to be able to come. Neighbors are definitely getting pissy from the sound. That's normally the type of thing that I would fix myself, but I have no access to the attic. It has to be installed from the roof, of which, I'm sort heights adverse.

So two things break within a week that I can't fix myself....That pisses me off.

AeroF16

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Let's see stove broke yesterday. Now I'm going to have to find one that will slip in without having to remove the backsplash tiling. To get my old stove in, after I originally did the backsplash, I had to some plastic trim from the stove to make it fit. Then on top of that, it'll probably take a week just to have it delivered. I'd just haul it myself from the store, but don't think that I have the wherewithal to get it out of the truck myself.

On top of that, my attic fan is on its way out. It's making a high pitch whirling sound. Been calling various contractors who either don't do it or don't even return my phone calls. I finally got a guy to say he'll come out and give me an estimate...just doesn't know when he's going to be able to come. Neighbors are definitely getting pissy from the sound. That's normally the type of thing that I would fix myself, but I have no access to the attic. It has to be installed from the roof, of which, I'm sort heights adverse.

So two things break within a week that I can't fix myself....That pisses me off.
Do you have any extra backsplash left? I always just tile the backsplash about 1/3rd of the way down the stove, below countertop height, and then just push the stove up against it and it looks great.

Could solve your problem of looking for a specific size/shape stove.

thetalonguy

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC
Do you have any extra backsplash left? I always just tile the backsplash about 1/3rd of the way down the stove, below countertop height, and then just push the stove up against it and it looks great.

Could solve your problem of looking for a specific size/shape stove.
I did, but like a dope, I ended up using it (was that colored glass type backsplash) as an accent line when I retiled one of my showers.

Yea, I had pretty much done that, just put enough backsplash so that so once I pushed the stove back, it covered the bare wall.

Guess I'll assess the damage when I put the new one in...and hopefully won't have to get my balls busted too much by the wife; doubtful.

SilverBillet

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warrenton
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Charger Daytona (Hellcat sold 5/16/20)

I’m assuming your attic fan is roof mounted? You can just go up in the attic and remove the motor/fan from underneath the housing. The one I had in my garage froze up but was still trying to run. It was hot as hell and possibly a fire hazzard. I disconnected and capped the wires from the junction box where the thermostatic control was located. The roof vent housing was screened so it just acts as a passive roof vent now. We had a ridge vent installed years ago when we replaced the shingles and also have a gable end louver and vents in the soffits. I do not believe the attic exhaust fan was doing anything to help the ventilation in the first place. image.jpg

thetalonguy

Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC
I’m assuming your attic fan is roof mounted? You can just go up in the attic and remove the motor/fan from underneath the housing. The one I had in my garage froze up but was still trying to run. It was hot as hell and possibly a fire hazzard. I disconnected and capped the wires from the junction box where the thermostatic control was located. The roof vent housing was screened so it just acts as a passive roof vent now. We had a ridge vent installed years ago when we replaced the shingles and also have a gable end louver. I do not believe the attic exhaust fan was doing anything to help the ventilation in the first place. View attachment 46490
It’s roof mounted, but unfortunately there’s no access to that part of the attic from the inside of the house.
I have a Cape, and the accessible attic is in the rear slopped section of the house. No access that I’ve ever seen that can get into to the middle attic section. It is possible that a previous owner covered the access point when they slumlord renovated it into 3 separate apartments at some point.
The fan was always loud, and thought I hope it doesn’t break, because I can’t get to it.

The roofing company did come this afternoon and left an estimate for $600, but then need to add an electrician into the mix. Attic fans seem to run around $100-200, so it seems a tad higher. But I’m no roofing expert…but the electrician part extra pisses me off because I know I could wire a fan in a couple minutes.

Only good news is that I found a place that has the part to replace the broken heat element in the oven. The part is only $40 and I can definitely wire that myself. Still probably running on borrowed time…but for $40 I’ll take the gamble on that one.