Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Gift yourself CHRISTmas at Sebring!

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Anybody coming out to join us at Sebring International Raceway with nasa HPDE 17-18 December, or will I be out there representing by myself with my WBRE Challenger? I instruct so if you need somebody with experience in these cars I can help. Sign up at National Auto Sport Association - Florida Region | Fast fun for everyone!
Merry CHRISTmas! Screenshot_20220713-170611_DuckDuckGo.jpg

OP
SIXGUN

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Thread Starter #2
Hey, not sure about that nasa group. There's usually the then vs now thing.
nasa FL and SE are the only regional nasa events I've attended at Sebring, Daytina, Homestead, and Road Atlanta. Only reason I haven't visited more venues with nasa (and others, as I'm a bit of a track rat) is time and money. They are very well organized and run events, on or above par with any other organization I have instructed and driven with. Far above some. Chin Track Days and nasa are very similar in my experience. I have been driving with FL for a few years now, and with SE at RATL for about a year and we continue to refine the events. I encourage anyone who really wants to drive better, or just to drive their car legally and closer to the limit, to join us. Even you 'vette guys! 😁