Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SC

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
New here. Let’s see if I can stay on this one lol. I’m Will, have a ‘21 Hellcat Challenger Widebody. Hello to all!
2EDECDE9-61FE-4D4A-A277-81740C356F4A.jpeg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
New here. Let’s see if I can stay on this one lol. I’m Will, have a ‘21 Hellcat Challenger Widebody. Hello to all!
View attachment 96107
Guessing the hood hellcat site you were kicked off of. Better place here

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Nice ride!

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
View attachment 96107
Pretty hard to get banned here. Welcome!

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Very nice and welcome. Is that Hell Raisin’? Hard to tell in the shadows.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
View attachment 96107
Awesome color...great photo as well...so what kind trouble ya start over there...don't try any monkey shines over here...we're a pretty reserved group here..ask anybody...:p:p:p:giggle::giggle:;)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome!

I promise not to ban you...

; )

(...unless you're a jackwagon...)

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
View attachment 96107
Beautiful Challenger!
Welcome to the family.

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome! Yes I got banned. There was a troll that kept posting threads about the black ghost last call car. The guy had posted like a dozen threads, and they were all awful, cheering threads like they were written by a 12 year old. He’s obsessed with the #6 car, it’ll be worth more than a Demon, it’s a million dollar car by this time next year, yada yada yada. You get the picture. So, in his last thread he was bragging about how entertaining his threads were, and I posted the following response:

“Gotta hand it to you, you‘re a master baiter. But, where’s the rub in this for you? You just trying to jack your thread count or what? Well, the rest of us are tired of getting jerked around about this #6 car. Why don’t you just get ahold of yourself and quit being such a wanker. Find another way to bust some energy out. Get a punching bag and beat it like it owes you money. Stop thinking about the #6 car before you really do go blind to all else.”

I thought it was a rather witty response to this idiot, but the moderator took great offense to it. This led to additional brief back and forth about satire, men’s health issues, the prostate, etc., and, PRESTO! I was banned. A buddy of mine got banned at the same time. And to add insult to injury, I’d just won Hellcat of the Month in September and had a premium membership until 10/23!
So there. Now you guys have seen the worst of my posts. I’ll await my banning here as well, or acceptance onto the Island of Misfit Toys.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Congrats and welcome. Now go get you some.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Welcome @Ace1894. Have you been the same screen name there? Some of us go over to the ‘hood and stir it up then have fun coming back and talking about some of the stupid fucks over there. I have a few of the geniuses simply on ignore because I cannot tolerate them at all. Most of the smart car guys are over here. What is funny is someone will ask a simple question or really need some simple help. We answer, then there are twenty replies and discussion that is not relevant or just wrong, then they snap at each other.

Example? Look at their current QuickJack thread. How many times do they need told, and how many pictures do they need to see of a 5000 model spanning the CONTINUOUS pinch welds down the side of a car. Look at how many still believe the pinch welds only exist at certain points along the side! No matter how many of us use the Jack and how long they have worked without a problem, a few of them believe their car will still fall on their heads.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Welcome to the party, pal

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thanks for the welcome! Yes I got banned. There was a troll that kept posting threads about the black ghost last call car. The guy had posted like a dozen threads, and they were all awful, cheering threads like they were written by a 12 year old. He’s obsessed with the #6 car, it’ll be worth more than a Demon, it’s a million dollar car by this time next year, yada yada yada. You get the picture. So, in his last thread he was bragging about how entertaining his threads were, and I posted the following response:

“Gotta hand it to you, you‘re a master baiter. But, where’s the rub in this for you? You just trying to jack your thread count or what? Well, the rest of us are tired of getting jerked around about this #6 car. Why don’t you just get ahold of yourself and quit being such a wanker. Find another way to bust some energy out. Get a punching bag and beat it like it owes you money. Stop thinking about the #6 car before you really do go blind to all else.”

I thought it was a rather witty response to this idiot, but the moderator took great offense to it. This led to additional brief back and forth about satire, men’s health issues, the prostate, etc., and, PRESTO! I was banned. A buddy of mine got banned at the same time. And to add insult to injury, I’d just won Hellcat of the Month in September and had a premium membership until 10/23!
So there. Now you guys have seen the worst of my posts. I’ll await my banning here as well, or acceptance onto the Island of Misfit Toys.
Hell....that aint nothin...I slept with 3 of the moderators wives,,,and I'm still here...yer gonna fit right in...:p:p:p:p;)

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Welcome! Sweet ride! Yeah, I could swear that guy over there works for dodge to hype up the ghost. Cool car but none of these 23 models are worth what their asking imo.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome!

I promise not to ban you...

; )

(...unless you're a jackwagon...)
Oh sure....where were you when I needed you...:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:;)

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Hell....that aint nothin...I slept with 3 of the moderators wives,,,and I'm still here...yer gonna fit right in...:p:p:p:p;)
Never mind that their wives are men. :whistle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Never mind that their wives are men. :whistle:
Are you insinuating that some of our esteemed moderators play for the other team:unsure::unsure::unsure:...careful...they all have those red buttons...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Are you insinuating that some of our esteemed moderators play for the other team:unsure::unsure::unsure:...careful...they all have those red buttons...

:unsure::cool::whistle::p;):ROFLMAO:

Attachments

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

The hood will always be the hood:whistle:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Yes, been over to the ‘hood one more time today to post some pictures and videos to summarize a simple question for the OP after four pages of bullshit that was about to make the dude spend way too much money. But when you put several want-a-be automotive and engineering geniuses in one place, then?

Hey @Ace1894 one thing we can do here is take any thread and actually forget WTF it was originally about also. You need to watch us, that can get pretty funny around here.