Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Help me choose interior wrap please

Gloss or Matt

• Gloss

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Matt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Still done nothing with the interior so thought covering the engine turned plastic would be a good start.

I'm thinking I'd like red to match the clocks and seatbelts, tried finding something with a pattern other than carbon fibre without any luck. Thought about getting something printed but fear it'll look even worse than factory. It'd be on the centre console and binnacle leaving the chrome edge strip.

I was just going to order some sign vinyl when I spot the company is now doing KPMF automotive and they have these red/black options which I'm thinking might work.

KPMF Red Black Iridescent gloss:
Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 10.34.56.png

KPMF Mythos Red Matt:
Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 10.52.24.png

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
I like the truck and think I may do something like that with my Ram, right color to, I personally would not wrap my interior, but if I did...Matte

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
Yes, I like it on the truck too, may consider something similar for my next color - I had the TRX wrapped, outside is 3M Gloss Lemon Sting, looked at matte wraps but was worried about upkeep.
IMG_5887.jpeg

Previous was a Rebel with the red interior so thought the interior a bit too serious so got the wrap people to add a splash more red, not to everyones taste but I like it and am happy with the appearance of wrap. Its a gloss red but only on small trim sections, tending to think a matt for larger sections would be better.

IMG_5990.jpeg IMG_5991.jpeg

OP
Lize

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
The matt arrived this morning, seems to go from a purplish/brown muddy sort of red to purple rather than a nice burgundy red to black although the photo does pick out a lot more purple than it appears to the eye. I haven't tried it in the car but don't think I like it and reminds me of those 1980s shiny 2 tone suits. If it were to be going on the outside of a vehicle I'm inclined to think the gloss would look better as the matt gives it a weird appearance, although my yellow to green is obviously a different combination I think its a lot better because its gloss.

IMG_7783.jpeg