Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

How many people paid MSRP or over MSRP for their Charger Hellcat?

How many people paid MSRP or over MSRP for their Charger Hellcat?

• Above MSRP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSRP

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Below MSRP

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

LonestarHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I'm curious to see how many people paid MSRP and over MSRP for their Charger Hellcat?

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
MSRP is bad enough, people need to just shop around.

HTRon

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
Is it just me, or does no one use this forum anymore? Is everyone over on the general hellcat.org forum?

RonHellcat

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Is it just me, or does no one use this forum anymore? Is everyone over on the general hellcat.org forum?
I'm still here. I like this site better because its more dedicated to Charger owners

HTRon

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
well, apparently only forum members with "Ron" in their username can post here... (hahaha)

just looking at the dates on the posts/threads, it doesn't look like there's much activity.

TOMMYJR9

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hello all , I work for a larger auto group
& I can get a hellcat Challenger for invoice for myself. Chargers are extremely hard to come by if I can find one I can get it for the same pricing. My question is if I was to get one at invoice and needed or wanted to trade out within a year or two what would
I get for the pricing and depreciation any suggestions? Thanks all feedback would be appreciated

wmoverman

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
I negotiated directly with Dodge for my Hellcat. I had a 2014 AWD RT that wasnt too common, and got a very good trade in from Dodge before visiting the dealership. I also had a significant downpayment and negotiated ruthlessly. The dealer had an almost $20K mark up for 'dealer package' and the finance manager eventually came clean and told me they could sell Charger Hellcats for almost $20k over msrp in the CA Bay Area due to market demand. They had 8 SRT Hellcat Challengers, but only 2 Hellcat Chargers. I ended up buying the dealer demo that the dealership owner had, less than 2000 miles, and for well under MSRP. Definitely be the bad guy and make them hate you. The sales guy probably went back and forth 'negotiating' 40 + times before I finally got a note on the paper work that said, "Fine, you win". When I went back in a few days later to pick up the extra key, no one would look me in the eye. But I walked away with a great car, low payments, and 3 years of full maintenance and car washes. I could have gotten more, but to be honest, I was tired of haggling. Stick to your guns people!