Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I test drove a Ram TRX and Raptor is my preferred choice sorry TRX owners and No Hate here just sharing.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
First off why would I post a video dissing the Ram TRX being I am huge Ram Mopar guy. And WHY WHY WHY would I not be jumping up and down to get one to just piss the Ram guys off. I test drove the new Generation 3 Raptor 37 inch wheel package a few weeks ago. And wow to say the least to drive a factory 37 inch wheel set up and the truck drive like it did. I tried to get one but I will not pay the stupid ass ADM and thats the only reason I do not have one. Otherwise I would have a Antimatter Blue 37inch Raptor to share my excitement and yeh some other dumb ass paid the dealer 25k over and no lie I had them down to 13k over but nope.
Go to the 14:53 in the video to see my drive and yeh I gave her some gas to really see the TRX power. I went to the dealer never ever even planning to drive the TRX being I went there to look at a used 4Runner Trd Pro.

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
Not sure if my TRX left Canada last week or will this week, slight delay waiting for a rambar to be fitted before shipping. I'm super excited and hope it'll be like my beloved Rebel on steroids.

Interesting what you say about the suspension, I'm not sure how different it will be than my air but I can put up with almost anything to have the engine.

And yes prices are crazy, its costing more than my Challenger but easily justified as I want one and I'll drive it more often :D

I'm just too old fashioned to consider a V6 truck, they're meant for Japanese sports cars :rolleyes:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
First off why would I post a video dissing the Ram TRX being I am huge Ram Mopar guy. And WHY WHY WHY would I not be jumping up and down to get one to just piss the Ram guys off. I test drove the new Generation 3 Raptor 37 inch wheel package a few weeks ago. And wow to say the least to drive a factory 37 inch wheel set up and the truck drive like it did. I tried to get one but I will not pay the stupid ass ADM and thats the only reason I do not have one. Otherwise I would have a Antimatter Blue 37inch Raptor to share my excitement and yeh some other dumb ass paid the dealer 25k over and no lie I had them down to 13k over but nope.
Go to the 14:53 in the video to see my drive and yeh I gave her some gas to really see the TRX power. I went to the dealer never ever even planning to drive the TRX being I went there to look at a used 4Runner Trd Pro.

What the hell? 360P Potato Vision??? :confused:

At least publish in 720P... ;)

If not 4K...

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
You have to realize that ChargerChallenger is in need of some serious guidance in his life.
Unfortunately, at this point he's only being even further misguided by his Furd dealership.

But he could still be saved. Is it worth it? I dunno.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
You have to realize that ChargerChallenger is in need of some serious guidance in his life.
Unfortunately, at this point he's only being even further misguided by his Furd dealership.

I don't know, his daughter tried to redirect him in the right way a couple of times...

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6

Well I think I am on the right course🤪. I sold my 4 door taxi but damn that @Hellcatcfp still needs counseling 😁

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Well I think I am on the right course🤪. I sold my 4 door taxi but damn that @Hellcatcfp still needs counseling 😁
I'm a lost cause for sure 😂🤣😅🤣😂.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I don't know, his daughter tried to redirect him in the right way a couple of times...
She can't win the fight alone. Should we set up a go fu** me page for him?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
fu**

fuND is what you meant, right???

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Well, of course. What did you think I meant?!?

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
You could just keep this crap to yourself, ya know. 😁

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Hey, I told you he's in need of help. And he's making it pretty damn obvious with his cries for help.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Sex changes and Fords 😂🤣😅🤣😂. Too much information.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Sex changes and Fords 😂🤣😅🤣😂. Too much information.
That too? Is there another secret thread?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
What the hell? 360P Potato Vision??? :confused:

At least publish in 720P... ;)

If not 4K...
all I see is a toyota

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I have driven a Raptor on several occasions, have not been behind the wheel of a TRX yet. Underwhelmed would be the best way to describe the Raptor, but then again I'm not really much of a truck guy.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #17
Good fun here and sincerely we are the greatest group of Forum members around being we can truly voice our "TRUE" opinions and not fight among us. I think the Ram TRX is for sure a Bad Ass Truck and glad others feel strongly about her. For me I have plenty of HP around me and enjoy mixing it up on the brands since I wont be young forever and make the monies I make today. My feelings are enjoy what you can and eventually I even know my Car, Truck addictions will have to come to an end. In the meantime I am having a lot of fun at this time in life and will share my excitements here among us. And yes its amazing my daughter is now the Mopar lover and would get rid of the Bullitt Mustang in a heartbeat to own the Scat Pack. On the Truck Side she is a F-350 Tremor lover and damn she drives that thing all the damn time LOL. She will not let me sell her for something ELSE😂. Yeh I know I can sell whatever I want but I am fine for the time being. And sure with me you never know what will show up as the next purchase😳. But for the moment the Ford is the product I am enjoying but yeh that can change as well.
4C680AF2-5D42-4A3F-9141-82BAF7EED033.jpeg

WhipCat

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
In the Jungle
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
When raptors see me in my TRX they slow down and never get near it. You can see the reflection of their sunglasses through the windshield, they are eye fkn the hell out of the TRX and they are aware they are near an Alpha vehicle. They must stay away.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
When raptors see me in my TRX they slow down and never get near it. You can see the reflection of their sunglasses through the windshield, they are eye fkn the hell out of the TRX and they are aware they are near an Alpha vehicle. They must stay away.
It’s not the truck😳. It’s you 😬. Hell if they had any clue your ammunition’s supplies😳

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country