Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Interior 19’ HCREWB Snafu ?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat REWB
Can I get somebody to confirm that Dodge “goofed” on my RedEye interior? Trim piece around shifter should match dash? I don’t remember ordering a 1 of 1 Special Edition ? 😹😹😹

Attachments

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye Octane Red
Can I get somebody to confirm that Dodge “goofed” on my RedEye interior? Trim piece around shifter should match dash? I don’t remember ordering a 1 of 1 Special Edition ? 😹😹😹

Something is a miss... just taken... WBRE. However, If memory serves me, I seem to remember this trim being part of a option package. I will have to look that up.

20191021_154220.jpg

20191021_154226.jpg

Tsubahog

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fl
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
You may have a 1 of 1. This is my 19 HCREWB

8D97A1D5-7B62-47B0-8B18-1F0F4FED049E.jpeg

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
This pattern is called "Dark Engine Turn Interior Accents". It is part of the Plus Package when ordering.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Yep, that’s it. D481BA9D-F4A0-44C5-80E9-F685D46D3E30.jpeg C3792615-48AF-4C02-9B32-49BB781B145A.jpeg

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Are they going to give you the proper dash trim?

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
This pattern is called "Dark Engine Turn Interior Accents". It is part of the Plus Package when ordering.
So what was once standard on the 2015-18 now costs a premium on the 2019+ models since you must order the Plus Package?

@Rawepwr - Did you order the Plus Package or not? What is your plan of attack? I dislike these trim colors and will hopefully upgrade to a carbon fiber wrap, as much as I don't like wraps I really don't like this color trim.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Mine looks like the pictures above. Yep @Rawepwr you may have a 1 of 1!

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
So what was once standard on the 2015-18 now costs a premium on the 2019+ models since you must order the Plus Package?

@Rawepwr - Did you order the Plus Package or not? What is your plan of attack? I dislike these trim colors and will hopefully upgrade to a carbon fiber wrap, as much as I don't like wraps I really don't like this color trim.
I snatched this below in blue from the old website... it was bounced around quite a bit when the order banks opened up for the 2019 model. Dealers didn't know squat about their own premium product and a lot of us were left to figure things out for ourselves. Sometimes we didn't know what we were getting until it showed up on a truck to the dealer. Technology Group Package was another mystery component. FCA at its finest.

Those are the decorative circles that are on the instrument panel surround and around the shift console which gives the interior a very nice "carbon fiber" appearance as shown in Bandit's above picture. They were standard on all Hellcats up until the 2019 models where they are now optional.

So, If you don't opt for the Plus Package @ $1,095 which REQUIRES the Drivers Convenience Group @ $1,695 then you'll NOT get those decorative circles, instead it will be just plain.

So in affect those decorative circles will add $2,790 to the car; however, you will also get the upgraded Nappa /Alcatara (leather/suede) seats and some additional safety features as well which are bundled into those two options I listed.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Can you provide your POC? Would like to see what might have caused this mismatch trim.:confused:

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
As I recall, cars with the cloth seats get the plain gray ( non turned) accents on the console and dash trim, and the others get the dark engine turned whatever it is. If you have cloth seats, the console should have the same trim as the dash....looks like there was a mess-up somewhere....they should match regardless I'd think...

OP
Rawepwr
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #12
This is why I LOVE this forum, insight from everyone! Funny thing is my car was on a Quality Control hold for a few days. I guess the missed it too.

@OLDBAYCRAB: Thanks for he research and info. I need to upload my POC, I will load it up here once I find it.
@Markp: I reached out to my dealer today (they are really cool). Sales Manger said they would take care of it.
@Skrelink: I did purchase plus package( will load up my POC when I find it). Plan is to get it matched to the trim around the shifter (carbon look). I agree wished it had "real carbon fiber" like the 20' Chargers HCWB coming out.

OP
Rawepwr
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #13
Sorry for the “creases”.

Attachments

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Sorry for the “creases”.
I compared your POC to my POC and aside from some pricing numbers not being associated with the correct items, I see nothing that would have caused the trim mismatch.

Just a factory boo boo, I suppose.

Hopefully, the dealer will be able to correct without screwing something else up.

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Simple fix dealer should order you a new engine tuned bezel for your dashboard. Just a pain you have to go there and then go back to have it installed.

Skrelnik

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Simple fix dealer should order you a new engine tuned bezel for your dashboard. Just a pain you have to go there and then go back to have it installed.
Agreed, a lighthearted funny annoyance. If they put a 3.6l v6 SXT engine in, then not so funny.

OLDBAYCRAB

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middle River
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Agreed, a lighthearted funny annoyance. If they put a 3.6l v6 SXT engine in, then not so funny.
Makes me wonder who was sleeping during the quality control check. Would think that would be pretty obvious.

Now if only they would drop a hellaphant motor in to a challeger by mistake. It would be gone in 60 seconds... :LOL: