Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

It’s still a Demon world lol....just read

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
For all the Demon owners there is one thing for sure your car set the bar and still does. Here is an article comparing the Demon which how many times has the Demon been the example of? I bet we could google Demon as the top name lol for 2018. And here’s another article comparing the 1320 over the Demon which the 1320 wins lol. Happy Demon days to all owners here.
https://www.motorauthority.com/news...nger-r-t-scat-pack-1320-is-rarer-than-a-demon

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I feel like this every time I pull my 1320 out of the garage....oh to live in a Mad Max world.....

giphy.gif

Member ID
Reactions
City
Saint Paul
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Dodge SRT Demon
Did they build any 1320s that were ordered
With a drivers seat only?

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Did they build any 1320s that were ordered
With a drivers seat only?

I believe that they did, but I think most people added at least the front passenger seat for the $1 since there's no way after the fact that you could get that seat for only $1. The first 10 that my dealer ordered in all had the complete seats and a sunroof as options.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
I believe that they did, but I think most people added at least the front passenger seat for the $1 since there's no way after the fact that you could get that seat for only $1. The first 10 that my dealer ordered in all had the complete seats and a sunroof as options.
Lol gotta love when people have to pay $1 for an option that is already built into the price but they don't give you. What a twisted concept.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
For all the Demon owners there is one thing for sure your car set the bar and still does. Here is an article comparing the Demon which how many times has the Demon been the example of? I bet we could google Demon as the top name lol for 2018. And here’s another article comparing the 1320 over the Demon which the 1320 wins lol. Happy Demon days to all owners here.
https://www.motorauthority.com/news...nger-r-t-scat-pack-1320-is-rarer-than-a-demon
Thank You for finding the article's you read and then posting them. What I find amazing is how much we get in form of performance vs. price compared to other brands. I read the other thread on the Tesla you posted also. ALL the car's that beat the hellcat RE's are hugely more money.(2x + in most cases). Some will say "but that's not the point. It's simply performance, car to car, regardless of price". I say, "NO WAY". Then you could compare bicycles to McLaren's also if that was the case. Anything on wheels to anything on wheels. I just don't see it like that. I just bought a RE as you know so I'll just put that out there. Am I biased? Honestly, No. I truly like (love) my car. I absolutely respect and admire the other cars performance but I just don't see it as a real world comparison. If anything people who buy the other perf. models should be saying "WTF!! for that much money I only beat a DODGE by that much.(and then 0-60???) WHAT A RIPOFF!!. :LOL:
Thanks again for sharing the info.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Lol gotta love when people have to pay $1 for an option that is already built into the price but they don't give you. What a twisted concept.
Capitalism at its finest.

motorhead

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Widebody
Thank You for finding the article's you read and then posting them. What I find amazing is how much we get in form of performance vs. price compared to other brands. I read the other thread on the Tesla you posted also. ALL the car's that beat the hellcat RE's are hugely more money.(2x + in most cases). Some will say "but that's not the point. It's simply performance, car to car, regardless of price". I say, "NO WAY". Then you could compare bicycles to McLaren's also if that was the case. Anything on wheels to anything on wheels. I just don't see it like that. I just bought a RE as you know so I'll just put that out there. Am I biased? Honestly, No. I truly like (love) my car. I absolutely respect and admire the other cars performance but I just don't see it as a real world comparison. If anything people who buy the other perf. models should be saying "WTF!! for that much money I only beat a DODGE by that much.(and then 0-60???) WHAT A RIPOFF!!. :LOL:
Thanks again for sharing the info.
Agreed. But, the initial value gap quickly diminishes with the more options you add. $100K for a Redeye or a WB HC Charger is not a good value.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Isn't "main force" Australian for "brute strength?"

I know "main strength" is British for "brute force."
Not sure about all of that...but I do very much want to do burnouts whenever I take the car out.....cuz it's fun :)
Unfortunately.....the cops in my area would rather chase down people doing burnouts than to chase down the negative elements of my area. I guess stopping me is much safer for them......

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
If you really think about it, that is one of the most creative marketing ploys ever. You know you are paying for the seat(s) in the base price, but you have to consciously decide to make the car a little LESS cool (passenger) by paying $1 and then significantly less cool (rear) for another $1. I know everyone has personal preference on the number of seats, but the 16 single seat cars are awesome.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
If you really think about it, that is one of the most creative marketing ploys ever. You know you are paying for the seat(s) in the base price, but you have to consciously decide to make the car a little LESS cool (passenger) by paying $1 and then significantly less cool (rear) for another $1. I know everyone has personal preference on the number of seats, but the 16 single seat cars are awesome.
Funny thing is you and I know it but if I had a nickel every time someone said “what an awesome deal! You get the whole crate for a buck! And the seats are only a buck each!”
C‘mon people...

Demon1

500 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Naples
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Demon
Funny thing is you and I know it but if I had a nickel every time someone said “what an awesome deal! You get the whole crate for a buck! And the seats are only a buck each!”
C‘mon people...
I agree. They have to think more in depth to understand the genius of it. Superficially, it’s a no-brainer at $1 each.