Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Last call for bradenton track rental feb 22 and 23

Marc0779

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Key largo
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye/demon
Trying to lock in final count monday capping at 20 to 25 cars cold front coming friday.curt dusterhoff will be offering support on site both days

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Guys if your close you better jump in these dates the weather should be nice and I can tell you you will have a great time hanging around a great group of guys , get to see some high horsepower runs , pick their brain’s for track proven knowledge, you want meet a better guy than Marco super super nice guy , also the chance to meet curt and his outstanding crew , meet Byron Godbee (Tim) for you Demon guys to get an idea of what it takes to make them demons run so fast stock , also a chance to see me and colby( dman007) after running our mouths for over a month to find out who has the quicker car ( granted I’ll drag his ass ) so make the trip I’m driving 16 hours just so I can be around people with the same passion for these cars that I have 😃😃

OP
Marc0779

Marc0779

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Key largo
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Redeye/demon
Thread Starter #3
Trying to lock in final count monday capping at 20 to 25 cars cold front coming friday.curt dusterhoff will be offering support on site both days
One spot left for this weekend -800 da on saturday morning!!!!!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
If not participating in the,, not wreck my car, where would I find this nasty group of invalids. To be coming as a spectator or just a tator. Where and when are youz dudes and dudetts meeting and spanking each other. IF MY CAT is not in the shop I will travel down to call a rouse you folk sters. I am 2 hours away and not to promise to end up in Ft. Gatorville. Time, place, pm phone #. Schedule and weather will be perfect oo.

RedEye19FL

Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradenton
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 TorRed Challenger RedEye
Hi Marc! I won't be racing, but I'll be there to cheer you guys on and meet some of our fellow forum members.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Me, Rock, and Rico want to meet up. Where and when. Rico coming up from Marco Island.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Redeye Charger
Any spots available? How much? I have a bone stock 2019 HC Charger that has ran 124 in 75F weather. Would love to join.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
Any spots available? How much? I have a bone stock 2019 HC Charger that has ran 124 in 75F weather. Would love to join.
Try again in the morning then Marco will be up and he can answer gates open at 8 so post again around 7

Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Redeye Charger
Excited to see everyone tomorrow!