Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Let’s talk 2 door cars versus 4 door cars LOL

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I've owned 4-doors, but never, ever, tried a condom.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
It makes a safe night to keep that 2 door.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Yes. It's a better getaway car, so it doesn't really matter if I used a condom or not.

Mike L.

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Yorba Linda
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger Hellcat A8
Too much info.

The Max

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toms River
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Sometimes when in the 4 door Charger, people pull over because they think your in a Cop car. Makes driving easier.

Not many 2 door Cop cars!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Now your thinkin. Only women I see are married, un happyly, and 20 years younger. Here in Penis Co they are driving unmarked Challenger. Ask Ri co la. Got him in Clearwater one night doing a burn out at 2 am. My car is get away black.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
I hate it when people slow down, presumably because I came up on them so quickly. Then it can take a while before I can pass them.

2-door cop cars? Wasn't there a couple pictured in earlier posts?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
They don't want the tax payers to know they with tax monies are purchasing badass cop cars. They still want catch the crotch rockets. Why they passed the no helmet law here. So they can get a camera shot cause the tags are blacked out. Bikes do excess of 210 in a hurry.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
When I did the bi-weekly "commute" through Arizona, there was a Camaro that I often had to play cat and mouse with. Good thing I wasn't in a 'Cat, or I would've been in trouble.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I just about bought the new Camaro. Took the spec sheet to the dealers, took both vetts there for a trade ins. This car I read in Car and Track and thru a road course and beat out everything on the track. Do to the facts, mid size, light weight, and most in poe tant it had 6 inter coolers. Makes more HP and great suspension. Haven't read much about em lately. But gave the spec sheet to the manager, 20 minutes came back and asked me where I got this print off. From the GM engineers from Detroit. I had a few changes but they told me this car has not been produced yet. For $67, 000 was a steel of a deal but no production. They said we have never heard of this cah. So I read and have since 2016 about the Challenger and you could build your own cah. After 2 years of watching, I decided to build my own cah. 6 months later GM called and said they had my car. A bit late and don't mind cause I have not seen these Camaros on the road. But back to my posts a couple of years ago when the trunk chiller came out. I explained about the inter coolers. Since the chiller killer from way down south then opened my big mouth. Concerning running it off the factory a/c, which in turn a better product. Those Camaros are fast.