Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Misc. Questions

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
Hi guys. WC was a typo. I was supposed to be HC. I corrected it above.

I'll call the salesman about the 2022 models. When you go online to Dodge.com you only see the 2021 models. Strange. I'll check into it.

Robert
The website sucks and wont be updated until prob March. Oct 8 or 9 was first day to order 22s

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Hi guys. WC was a typo. I was supposed to be HC. I corrected it above.

I'll call the salesman about the 2022 models. When you go online to Dodge.com you only see the 2021 models. Strange. I'll check into it.

Robert
Dodge site is notorious for lagging way behind with updates. Normally the dealer will actually know more.

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
ORDERING 2022 HC RE AS SOON AS DODGE TAKES ORDERS
Thread Starter #23
Thanks guys. I'll call them when they open next week. I want to get my order in ASAP!

Robert

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
WC wasnt a typo, he is looking at buying worlds most powerful stock water closet

06SRT10NR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Knobnation
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
WC wasnt a typo, he is looking at buying worlds most powerful stock water closet
there are days now, I could use one of those myself

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
ORDERING 2022 HC RE AS SOON AS DODGE TAKES ORDERS
Thread Starter #26
Ha ha ha! Actually, I was thinking 'Wildcat' rather than 'Hellcat.' I think I need to learn the name of these cars l if I'm gonna hang out here.

Robert

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Ha ha ha! Actually, I was thinking 'Wildcat' rather than 'Hellcat.' I think I need to learn the name of these cars l if I'm gonna hang out here.

Robert
Hey you may be onto something. They could shake up the lineup and release a Wildcat…🤔

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nucs water coolers. Wash the agent orange off your buddy whom just got squarted with mustard gas at BK.

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat

Robert
There is an old timer at my job that calls my car a wildcat, he cant say hellcat ,lol!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Teach him English not Spanish. Just say Jose El Speak Da English,, muee bein mutha er.

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat
Teach him English not Spanish. Just say Jose El Speak Da English,, muee bein mutha er.
He is a Cajun dude, from deep in the Louisiana Bijou

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Even bettaa you sayz. A coon ass as they are called hea in Florida. Have a many friends from the bayou. The last place I lived was on the bayou called Long Bayou. Across the water waz from the Cajun Cafe on the Bayou. Gators and all. Great place to live. Even though Laurie kicked me out of the brand new 4,200 sf town home on the wateh. After I drove my Honday Sonatah thru the garage door and hit the retaining wall across the street. Greatwall cause it totaled the Honday. Door came down on the H/C but not a scratch. Kinda got me thrown in rich peoples jail. After just getting out for walking down the street with a 9mm and a 12 guage in hand. Kinda pissed me off the neighbors did. Need to move to the mountains after the cops showed up today. Wanting to know if I was getting along with others. Ha my ass. His name woold not be Joe Tibadough. Owner of the Cajun Cafe from Seminole, no??

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat
Even bettaa you sayz. A coon ass as they are called hea in Florida. Have a many friends from the bayou. The last place I lived was on the bayou called Long Bayou. Across the water waz from the Cajun Cafe on the Bayou. Gators and all. Great place to live. Even though Laurie kicked me out of the brand new 4,200 sf town home on the wateh. After I drove my Honday Sonatah thru the garage door and hit the retaining wall across the street. Greatwall cause it totaled the Honday. Door came down on the H/C but not a scratch. Kinda got me thrown in rich peoples jail. After just getting out for walking down the street with a 9mm and a 12 guage in hand. Kinda pissed me off the neighbors did. Need to move to the mountains after the cops showed up today. Wanting to know if I was getting along with others. Ha my ass. His name woold not be Joe Tibadough. Owner of the Cajun Cafe from Seminole, no??
No , he is just a retired blue callar guy worked in the oil rigs as a young man, he was our truck tire guy down here in Florida. love his stories. Now he works part time in the tire shop and makes custom leather belts and things now. he is actually part american Indian part Cajun.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
No , he is just a retired blue callar guy worked in the oil rigs as a young man, he was our truck tire guy down here in Florida. love his stories. Now he works part time in the tire shop and makes custom leather belts and things now. he is actually part american Indian part Cajun.
Good luck….

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
Good luck with what?
Good luck with starting an intelligible conversation with Hickster. It could be a strange trip![ohcrap]

Member ID
Reactions
City
MARGATE
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 charger Hellcat
Good luck with starting an intelligible conversation with Hickster. It could be a strange trip![ohcrap]
Ok, let's get back to Hellcats.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Hickster is actually pretty clever and resourcedul. Takes a lot to piece that shit together in a way that has multiple levels.of understanding to it.

As for cajuns.. I knows some of them... and some of them are half Mexican too. Interesting and unique blend. Like a fine tobacco, or bourbon.