Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New 1,300hp Hellcat owner here :-)

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
We talk in REAR WHEEL HP here..... How much did it make to the wheels and which Whipple is it? Whats done internally im interested in how hard u spun it.

Im considering the Hellion kit myself but im afraid ill lose that hard hit the blower gives me and be unhappy. I guess for a roll race car like the Challenger the TT kit probably works better. The Street R wont be enough tho ull need a Pro radial for that power.

I wouldnt push any Hellcat motor to those power levels without a Billet crank tho. But thats just me.....

Hey everyone my name is Chadwick. I own a 2018 Hellcat Charger, fully built with a Whipple setup currently pushing 1,300hp. Love these things. My other cars include:
  • Tesla Plaid
  • Escalade V
  • Ram Cummins 2500, built and tuned
  • Suburban
  • CBR1000
I am about to switch my car to the Hellion Twin Turbo setup, really excited to share the process here. Good to meet everyone.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
@virginiahellcat, it’s Sunday, I need to go to Church. After looking at everything, I want to take a step back and welcome you. Most of us are really pissed at Dodge (as is explained above and you agree), and some of the leaders of our country. You saw the results of that in another thread. Impressive and fun collection of vehicles, congrats.

I won’t smack ya around for the CBR:sneaky:. Your a rider, so you get extra respect for that. Being a long term rider myself, I have owned as many as four bikes at once including a custom built chopper that could wax about anything. After it more than smoked a new ZR1 one evening, it actually scared the shit out of me and I sold it. But I am an old V-Twin fan. I am down to one bike now. My first. An extensively modified 1993 HD FXLR numbered Special Edition. We just call it Sweetness. I saw one that was stock on line last week, and nearly any miles that sold for nearly $20k!!

Looking forward to taking more Hellcat stuff with you. I think a Hybrid vehicle is in my future, but until the full EV stuff gets more mature with respect to batteries, charging and our electrical power problems here in the USA, and the government giving people my money, a full EV won’t be even considered.

Hatermkr

1000 Posts Club
Firefighter
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
West bend
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 helldemon
We talk in REAR WHEEL HP here..... How much did it make to the wheels and which Whipple is it? Whats done internally im interested in how hard u spun it.

Im considering the Hellion kit myself but im afraid ill lose that hard hit the blower gives me and be unhappy. I guess for a roll race car like the Challenger the TT kit probably works better. The Street R wont be enough tho ull need a Pro radial for that power.

I wouldnt push any Hellcat motor to those power levels without a Billet crank tho. But thats just me.....
A254C35F-5F8A-4E19-9FE3-24624E2CA3F4.png whipple 3.0 can make 1300 to the wheels.

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Welcome to the club!
Looking forward to seeing your extensive mods list and track times!! *From all of your vehicles*

OP
V

virginiahellcat

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Paramedic
Member ID
Reactions
City
purcellville
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Charger
Thread Starter #25
Thanks, yeah we will be doing the Hellion setup here hopefully in the next month, so I will most certainly report back numbers.

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
i think its cause we are all pisses off at dodge cause of the ev bullshit, tesla unfortunately has become the punching bag 😂
This and as DGatzby said above. Hopefully no hard feelings from the other thread. Nice ride, and thank you for your service! Welcome aboard.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Hey everyone my name is Chadwick. I own a 2018 Hellcat Charger, fully built with a Whipple setup currently pushing 1,300hp. Love these things. My other cars include:
  • Tesla Plaid
  • Escalade V
  • Ram Cummins 2500, built and tuned
  • Suburban
  • CBR1000
I am about to switch my car to the Hellion Twin Turbo setup, really excited to share the process here. Good to meet everyone.
Welcome and thank you for your service.
IMG_0187.JPG

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome @virginiahellcat. Nice rides and good luck with the turbo setup. Good group of people here. For the most part we all get along and like to bust each other’s balls but that’s what makes it fun. Thank you for your service!