Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New member from Western PA

Snowman

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cranberry Twp
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Hello! Been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to join. My 21 Super Stock is supposedly in JB right now, but the fact that the window sticker hasn't shown up yet has me questioning my dealer? This will be my first FCA car, but I do have a couple of Jeeps. Last car was a 1967 Camaro that "only" made 701 at the crank, but it also only weighed 3300.

I'll be starting a sperate post shortly with my thoughts for this build, but I'm looking to build a fast street car, and NOT a race car.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome and congratulations.
The wait is killer, but worth it.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
Welcome, Snowman. Please keep us posted as to progress and your build thoughts.

Great forum, glad you joined us!

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard and congratulations.

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Hello! Been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to join. My 21 Super Stock is supposedly in JB right now, but the fact that the window sticker hasn't shown up yet has me questioning my dealer? This will be my first FCA car, but I do have a couple of Jeeps. Last car was a 1967 Camaro that "only" made 701 at the crank, but it also only weighed 3300.

I'll be starting a sperate post shortly with my thoughts for this build, but I'm looking to build a fast street car, and NOT a race car.
Cant speak for what 701hp feels like in an older muscle car, but I know my big block Cuda (maybe pushing 450hp?) felt fast, but the Hellcat is on another level - new vs older musclecars / suspension systems make a big difference in driver feel.
Youll have to let us know how the two cars compare to each other...
Welcome to the forum - I think you will enjoy it here!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Welcome Snowman...my guess...your gonna be impressed with your SS..its already gonna be a fast street car...and if modding it is in the picture..it will be a super fast street car...and as tame as a kitty when you want it to be...your in for a lot of fun here...stay tuned...(y)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome Snowy!

;)

Miner54

U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Charleston
State
WV
Country
United States
Vehicle
Challenger SRT Hellcat

OP
S

Snowman

Member ID
Reactions
City
Cranberry Twp
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #10
Welcome , waiting is hard sometimes
Damn, that’s my color! I went with the satin graphics package though...

Paid the deposit on my build today! They are so busy they can’t get me in until the end of September. Right now the plan is 4.5 Whipple and the supporting cast, but we agreed to reevaluate in 3 months before ordering parts to see if the new Gen 5 3.0 is the better way to go.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle