Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Nice Trans Am window thingys ;)
If you live where it's hot with bright sunshine they might keep car cooler inside?

Don't know, just asking for a friend.

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
If you live where it's hot with bright sunshine they might keep car cooler inside?

Don't know, just asking for a friend.
No, it makes it hotter, just like co2 makes traps the radiant heat in. :ROFLMAO:

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Welcome Velocity!

After 5 posts already, looks like you're already fitting right in with us here to stay! [burnout]

OP
V
Member ID
Reactions
City
Butte
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hell Cat Widebody
Thread Starter #24
Awesome car!
I sell RTD devices that sync to both your phone and laptop for tuning.
It will require a new pcm or unlock
smart access cable
RTD or MPVI3
From there it really depends on what you plan on doing with the car and what fuel you plan on running

If wanting to stay pump gas a tune only is a noticeable gain if want a little more than that a 2.85 pulley gets you around 750whp dyno depending you could also swap to another pulley if wanting to run race fuel. FIC 1000s would also be required.

If wanting to go e85 (my favorite option) upgraded pumps and injectors are required. Boost is pretty much up to you at this point. You could get around 1000whp going this route.

Feel free to reach out
-Jon
lol
jon@mooredperformance.com
‪(269) 447-1062‬
If you don’t want to make your own tune adjustments then I’d recommend the rtd. Message me your email and I’ll send an invoice.
Welcome Velocity!

After 5 posts already, looks like you're already fitting right in with us here to stay! [burnout]
Welcome Velocity!

I’ve always like the look of the louvers. I liked it from the first Mach 1 I owned. It had one. I’ve never had a car with side ones before. Here in Montana I can’t say it’s either made car cooler or hotter. I suppose if I was to say maybe a little cooler as it kept the direct sun off the rear window. Seems like all the cars I’ve had has had louvers and scoops of one sort or another.

OP
V
Member ID
Reactions
City
Butte
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hell Cat Widebody
Thread Starter #25
I’ve always like the look of the louvers. I liked it from the first Mach 1 I owned. It had one. I’ve never had a car with side ones before. Here in Montana I can’t say it’s either made car cooler or hotter. I suppose if I was to say maybe a little cooler as it kept the direct sun off the rear window. Seems like all the cars I’ve had has had louvers and scoops of one sort or another.
Thank you HWDan
I look forward to being a member and following everyone’s posts with their love of cars. I always enjoy the different pictures of each individual’s taste as to what they feel makes their car special and unique to them. That’s what it’s all about.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
It's your car and mod it the way that you want. After all, it's your car.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
It's your car and mod it the way that you want. After all, it's your car.
BINGO!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Hello from Montana
I’ve always had muscle cars from Satellite Sport, Mach 1, Shelby KR 500, last a 72 R/T
Thought I was through with having a garage place keeper then I saw a low mileage well kept Hell Cat Widebody and what can I say! Glad to be a Hell cat owner
Congrats and welcome from Gods country.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I have louvers on both of my Hellcats and had them on my 2008 SRT Challenger. I love the look. Just do it.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I have louvers on both of my Hellcats and had them on my 2008 SRT Challenger. I love the look. Just do it.
I've never noticed that about your cars,I must of being paying attention more to your garage! But I like them too!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I've never noticed that about your cars,I must of being paying attention more to your garage! But I like them too!
Here you go. IMG_0221.jpg

OP
V
Member ID
Reactions
City
Butte
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hell Cat Widebody
Thread Starter #33
Hello all
I’m wanting to get that more 70s sound on my car than the newer style of most of the cars now
I like more of the deeper rumple than the higher pitched rap sound of the pipes now days.
Normally on all my other cars it was headers to glass pack style of mufflers
Can anyone give me suggestions or videos of there cars if they have the sound I’m after.
With the sensors, cat converters, is it just what I did in the past or is it different on a 2019 muscle car vs a 70s muscle car
Looking for any suggestions and guidance
Thank you all
Velocity

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hello all
I’m wanting to get that more 70s sound on my car than the newer style of most of the cars now
I like more of the deeper rumple than the higher pitched rap sound of the pipes now days.
Normally on all my other cars it was headers to glass pack style of mufflers
Can anyone give me suggestions or videos of there cars if they have the sound I’m after.
With the sensors, cat converters, is it just what I did in the past or is it different on a 2019 muscle car vs a 70s muscle car
Looking for any suggestions and guidance
Thank you all
Velocity
Welcome...I'm sure more than a few guys on here will be willing to help...anything you wanna know..it's here on THIS Forum..(y)(y)(y)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL