Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
REWB
Good morning all. Ordered my REWB back towards the end of February, and she finally showed up yesterday. I've been surfing here (and at the other one) since I placed my order, to learn as much as possible. I'm completely new to dodge, but sheesh what an amazing car. I'd like to thank all of you for being so willing to share knowledge here (especially speedy, I've watched all your videos). I look forward to being a part of this community, and hopefully I can share some knowledge once I learn more about this car. Have a fantastic day!

OP
Enigma
Member ID
Reactions
City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
REWB
Thread Starter #2
IMG_9826.JPG

REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome to the group! Lots of great resources on here.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Ignore my last message... I see you already did. Congrats on the beautiful new cat!

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Welcome aboard and she’s a beauty and be sure to share your Miles and Smiles stories. And if you need any help on that just reach out to @Magnified he can guide you in many directions:eek:. I used to drive fuel tanker trucks back in the 80s and early 90s and always enjoyed driving my personal vehicle home at the end of the day. My car and or truck was like nothing and very relaxing compared to the rat race of driving a huge rig and the average person has no clue they don’t stop lol. Yeah lady just pull in my lane and come to a stop as I push the pedal to metal and the truck is still rollingo_O. Be safe cause that Redeye will give you Redeye‘s since you can drive her all day and night long.

Last edited:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome to the forums!

Nice Black!

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Beautiful car and welcome from the East Valley in Az. I see she’s wearing her spring color yellow lipstick. 🤣

2fast4u

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Edwardsburg
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody-DUMBO
She is a beaut! Welcome and enjoy safely...LOL

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Welcome aboard. Love the car. Thought the splitter protectors were going to be pink this year.
Either way that would be the first thing i did, remove that thing.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to Hellcat Nation !
Very nice WBRE !
Race Safe !

OP
Enigma
Member ID
Reactions
City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
REWB
Thread Starter #11
That thing is coming right off. 😁 I asked them to leave it on yesterday, for her maiden voyage home, because my driveway has a funky dip to channel rain. So I wanted to make sure it doesn't scrub before I take it off. I also have a 4th gen formula that scrubs pulling in once in a blue moon. Better safe that sorry. Finishing her first hand wax right now, and popping it off right after. Speaking of, does anyone know if I need to put the four push pins back in for splitter retention, or are they just for the protector and I can trash them?

OP
Enigma
Member ID
Reactions
City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
REWB
Thread Starter #12
IMG_3994.PNG

Designflaw

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sadieville
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB M6 Cat
Sharp car. Welcome in from Kentucky

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
That thing is coming right off. 😁 I asked them to leave it on yesterday, for her maiden voyage home, because my driveway has a funky dip to channel rain. So I wanted to make sure it doesn't scrub before I take it off. I also have a 4th gen formula that scrubs pulling in once in a blue moon. Better safe that sorry. Finishing her first hand wax right now, and popping it off right after. Speaking of, does anyone know if I need to put the four push pins back in for splitter retention, or are they just for the protector and I can trash them?
Welcome. Nice car. I'm new here myself. 1971Demon told me you gotta take that yellow thing off the front to get the full amount of HP so I took mine off.😂 These guys got all kinda tricks up their sleeves. Figured it couldn't hurt! I just pulled the push pins and trashed them.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Congrats Eggie and welcome from another black car owner,,, from Fl. Have fun and when you have all this time to kill. If not working. Read the owner's manual,,, all 412 pages. It does explain a lot. More than the dealership had any idea. They were calling me asking me questions about the car to sell another. Got $200 for window tint fer it. Welcome. Have any questions,, I can make up an answer.

OP
Enigma
Member ID
Reactions
City
Evansville
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
REWB
Thread Starter #16
I'll take the owners manual (which came with an awesome little pouch) out on the road with me when I head back to work. No doubt I'll read it cover to cover in my down time. At home, it usually kills most of my time off just catching up the yard and keeping the cars and truck clean. 😁

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome from Michigan! My black Cat has been good luck. Hope yours will be, too.

(Some moron might be willing to give good $ for the splitter protector.)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

They go back in.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Welcome from Michigan! My black Cat has been good luck. Hope yours will be, too.

(Some moron might be willing to give good $ for the splitter protector.)
Wonder how much toilet paper those splitters will trade for???[tongue]

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Not sure, dealer removed mine.
Beautiful Challenger!