Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Next Nissan GTR pure ICE

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
If you read carefully you will see that it is only possible due to their average emissions as a manufacturer as a whole being extremely low due to their plethora of current hybrids and EV's. Both of which Stellantis - (ew) doesnt have in it's corner. Apparently this matters. I'm very sure Dodge listened but their hands are tied.

Last edited:

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I live in Nissan land and get some inside scoop from neighbors from time to time. Some pretty cool stuff is coming. The new Z is gonna be sweet I think. I had a 370Z and it was one of my favorite cars at 330hp. Imagine that little thing with 400+ and twin turbos!

If Dodge needs to make some EVs to bring their average down, fine. As long as they don't stop developing the real ICE muscle cars I'm fine with that. If they do I'll have to move on to greener pastures. It'll be a real shame if they are taken down by some unobtainable standards.