Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Nice to get a product that works as described

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
This stuff works great. I've used it on three track outings now and each time made things MUCH easier when I got back to the shop.

Just be mindful of shipping as that seems to get pricey some times: https://amzn.to/3bXrZMr

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
This stuff works great. I've used it on three track outings now and each time made things MUCH easier when I got back to the shop.

Just be mindful of shipping as that seems to get pricey some times: https://amzn.to/3bXrZMr

Looks like you found a winner. Like you I clean my car every time I drive it. My cars get hand washed maybe 3 times a year. Exterior, interior, engine and trunk.
Thanks for sharing.

OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #3
I'm still trying to find that perfect process for the inner fender/fender liner especially in the rear. I've been applying some spray on wax to the fender liners when I swap from the street tires to the drag tires, then cleaning the fenders liners out before heading back home when swapping the street tires back on. The fronts look like new, but the rear are starting to have some small strips of rubber on them. You can't see it unless you get in there with a flash light and look, but I'd rather it just wipe off before I head home.

Eventually I'll replace the fender liners in the rear and try ceramic coating them. Too late for these.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I'm still trying to find that perfect process for the inner fender/fender liner especially in the rear. I've been applying some spray on wax to the fender liners when I swap from the street tires to the drag tires, then cleaning the fenders liners out before heading back home when swapping the street tires back on. The fronts look like new, but the rear are starting to have some small strips of rubber on them. You can't see it unless you get in there with a flash light and look, but I'd rather it just wipe off before I head home.

Eventually I'll replace the fender liners in the rear and try ceramic coating them. Too late for these.
Following.

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

I spray them with stoners trim shine as well as my 1/4's. It makes cleaning much easier. I still have to use a bug/tar remover but only a little. I wanted to try what you use but it is just not available here. Stoners isn't easy to find either but if I find it I grab a few cans so I always have some.

Tuckerracing

Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Whitehouse
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
When I was racing USMTS modifieds we used Mud X to help keep the dirt/mud from sticking to the cars. Something like that may work also or maybe some of the stuff they use on concrete trucks to keep cement from sticking to the inside of the drum.

Last edited:
OP
Speedy!

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Thread Starter #7
I was using this on the inner fenders: https://amzn.to/3fTrggv

However the version I had was from 10 years ago. It worked great. Was a cleaner than left behind a kinda waxed surface that stuff didn't stick to. I heard at the time they were changing the formula to be more environmentally friendly so I bought 2 cases of it. Just recently ran out and haven't tried the new version.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Wow, places want more to ship it than the product costs :rolleyes:

Been seeing that more & more on Amazon lately !