Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Nine major sports unions oppose voting rights curbs

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Dumb ass athletes way overpaid keep pissing off the fan base and can’t wait to see these organizations lose their base😁

Nine major U.S. sports unions on Monday declared their opposition to state legislative efforts restricting the right to vote, like those passed in Georgia and being weighed in Texas and Arizona, among other states. Lisa Bernhard produced this report.

Slowpoke387

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Not sure why curbing the right to vote wouldnt find opposition. What am I missing?

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
Not sure why curbing the right to vote wouldnt find opposition. What am I missing?
Never mind it’s all good keep enjoying your framed HFCOTM😁. If you haven’t been following the Georgia election laws then......it’s basically about Voter ID.

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
The part that pisses me off is I can’t walk into a vaccination place without showing ID. Isn’t that raciest? How are minorities supposed to get the vaccine if they don’t have ID right? So apparently they had ID for vaccines but suddenly don’t have them to vote? This country in fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
And the real point is who the hell wants to go to a motorcycle race and look at banners of BLM, Racism, PoliticIan’s and here the Motorcycle teams mouth off about their political views. Screw that and I am sure you’d be the first to get the hell the way from that motorcycle racing environment. No different from the sports organizations who won’t shut the hell up. Sports is being ruined by the Agenda movements and no thanks I have much better things to do and not listen to others crap which in the end we pay these individuals their salaries. It would be no different a customer comes on your used car lot and you start telling them what your political views are. Yeh right good luck on that sale 😁

1971demon

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
And the real point is who the hell wants to go to a motorcycle race and look at banners of BLM, Racism, PoliticIan’s and here the Motorcycle teams mouth off about their political views. Screw that and I am sure you’d be the first to get the hell the way from that motorcycle racing environment. No different from the sports organizations who won’t shut the hell up. Sports is being ruined by the Agenda movements and no thanks I have much better things to do and not listen to others crap which in the end we pay these individuals their salaries. It would be no different a customer comes on your used car lot and you start telling them what your political views are. Yeh right good luck on that sale 😁
Never was an NBA fan..loved Football...all in the past...and I enjoy the free time...

jroyk

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Voting rights curbs, my ass. Election integrity legislation is the accurate term. The left always controls the nomenclature. i.e. COVID Relief should be called blue state bailout.

Whatknot

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ford Mustang GT convertible

If I had a used car lot, I would put Trump bumper sticks on every car 😉

Deano

Member ID
Reactions
City
Roy
State
UT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WBHC
None of the actions being taken or being considered surpresses voting. They are trying to eliminate voting fraud. Nothing more.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
None of the actions being taken or being considered surpresses voting. They are trying to eliminate voting fraud. Nothing more.
Which its obvious the Dems seem to like the lackadaisical laws of voting but yet cry out they are being called out for Voting fraud.