Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

NMCA/NMRA at 131

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
I took the last pic from in front of my car. There were over 30 cars running in the class and the 11,12 and 13 second winners were all together:)
Right in front of my car was the grey Redeye which came in second in the 11 second class. On the chart there was not a 3rd time run and I was told there was no time on the boards when she ran so maybe she went before the tree was activated?
20200829_132021.jpg

Last edited:

FlyByU

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Stafford
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2010 Challenger SRT
Alan is an excellent racer, he has won several times in Modern Street HEMI Shootout events as well.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
I took the last pic from in front of my car. There were over 30 cars running in the class and the 11,12 and 13 second winners were all together:)
Right in front of my car was the grey Redeye which came in second in the 11 second class. On the chart there was not a 3rd time run and I was told there was no time on the boards when she ran so maybe she went before the tree was activated?
View attachment 23553
Now I see that we are saying something here? Faster than a stock Redeye Challenger with a stock HC Charger...except maybe for the swaybar removal. I guess the Redeye had to have the Nitto tires to run in that class so pretty much apples to apples. That Charger is making some pretty good power in that DA! That @vortecd is worth pointing out![cheers]

Last edited:
OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #24
You can run any tire you want. Nitto will pay you if you win the class using the 555RII. The grey Redeye had M/T's on it:)