Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Not a Hellcat... but still okay

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
20190904_151047.jpg

Looks to be in pretty good shape too. Though the wing needed more investigation - but I'm not up as much on the older Dodges.

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
Looks like the "Go-Wing" option. Obviously the T/A spoiler is mo betta, but whaddya do. Nice car!

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
View attachment 2107

Looks to be in pretty good shape too. Though the wing needed more investigation - but I'm not up as much on the older Dodges.
That a next project? Investment? Or did you just roll up on that thing in someone's driveway with the door open. Lol.
I didn't even know/think the wing was an option for Dodge. Thought it was strictly a Cuda thing.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
This was in a client's garage. 383 if I remember correctly (that was a couple of days back)

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
This was in a client's garage. 383 if I remember correctly (that was a couple of days back)
Partial payment on the job?!! LOL. I remember when I was eighteen I was working with a GC and we did a job on in an affluent Dr.'s house. He had an old 911 Porsche in mint condition in the garage. I could care less and had no interest in it at all, but man my boss wanted that thing and he was gonna try and do just that. Never happened, but it's amazing what you find in the private sector when doing jobs in peoples houses.

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
That a next project? Investment? Or did you just roll up on that thing in someone's driveway with the door open. Lol.
I didn't even know/think the wing was an option for Dodge. Thought it was strictly a Cuda thing.
You could get it on a Dodge

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Partial payment on the job?!! LOL. I remember when I was eighteen I was working with a GC and we did a job on in an affluent Dr.'s house. He had an old 911 Porsche in mint condition in the garage. I could care less and had no interest in it at all, but man my boss wanted that thing and he was gonna try and do just that. Never happened, but it's amazing what you find in the private sector when doing jobs in peoples houses.
There's more of those hidden cars and such squirreled away than I think a lot of people realize. Guy is moving shortly; maybe up for sale. Even if he offered it as payment I could not accept, my wife would freak and I have no where left to put another car.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Had a buddy (years and years ago) that had a 1970 Challenger with a 383.
His was a beautiful Challenger.
At the time, I was driving my 1970 440 Challenger.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Exhibit A

!!!barnfinddaytonasuperbird.jpg

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
I’d love one of those,I was toying with the idea so I measured up my garage and,yeah, two feet short for one lmfao

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My best friend had a 1970 road runnier best car in the county. Rich kid but was not scared to put his foot into it. Once too a many times and wrapped it around a telephone pole in front of every one at the local swimming pool. I was the 1st one over the fence. Beautiful car turned to crap. Rebuilt,, and rattled was not the same. The 383 didn't give up. Traded it for a 1973 candle apple red Mach 1 with the black slats and spoiler on the back. I have the retro black slats on the back wind shield now. Wished I could get the shaker hood. My other good friend had a 1974 GTO and it got better. Drive em when you wanted to. Wife to be had a new 1975 GTO with a Nova to back it up. Worth a fortune now. Chevelle 396's burning up the streets with the black and white Monte Carlos cruising French's Big Boy. Oh man,,, and lukin for a fight. If a pretty girl around not a fight hard to find. Girls are as pretty, cars cost 4 times as much, and body parts are even harder. Past July went thru the same drive thrus same people from high school but in mini vans and grand kids. They flipped when the 2018 Hell Critter came rolling up. All I heard was/// I want one with an over bearing voice of Hell no from mom. No way paying that insurance payment. But, but, but Brian has one. And yes,,, Brian doesn't have a wife either. Correct and correct. Brian would rather have the car. And another behind this one. Cars have no gender.

tkracing1

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
There's more of those hidden cars and such squirreled away than I think a lot of people realize. Guy is moving shortly; maybe up for sale. Even if he offered it as payment I could not accept, my wife would freak and I have no where left to put another car.
Tell her you bought it for her. ;)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Which her???

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Just start stacking em:
8EFE44F2-492F-4A51-BA3D-66074E7A1297.jpeg

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #16
1963splitwindowwaitingforlife.jpg

Notice the tires on the rear, and on that Superbird. "Farm cars" lol

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
View attachment 2317

Notice the tires on the rear, and on that Superbird. "Farm cars" lol
Funny you should say that. Took the words right out of my mouth. I was gonna say "nice snow tires" when you posted that pic of Superbird. Didn't even make the connection of farm cars. Lol. Ya know it's crazy, before these cars were million dollar cars they were just cars. They couldn't even move those Superbirds off the lot. Plenty of leftovers. Even the vettes, though always worth money, weren't museum/"collector" status they are today. Amazing pics.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
A clie
View attachment 2107

n'
View attachment 2107

A client's house? I strongly advise you to scrub the license plate number off the picture ASAP.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
Nothing confidential about it. No need.

landoawd

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I take mine off when I drive around so nobody sees it.