Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Owner's Manual

Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
ORDERING 2022 HC RE AS SOON AS DODGE TAKES ORDERS
Hi everyone. I'm almost sure I'll soon be ordering a Charger RE HC very soon. I would like to get an owner's manual to read through. Also, I saw somewhere (I think) on this forum reference to a manual from Dodge that explains all the various drive modes in detail. Is this available online anywhere? Many thanks!

Robert

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome to the forum, good luck on the future RE.

Have you tried googling the info your looking for ?

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #4
Now I have and low and behold I found it! I'm an old fart at 62 and sometimes I just don't think like that :). But now while I'm on a roll, do you know about the other manual for the drive modes? I DID look online for that one and only found one for a 2018 Canadian car. I will be buying a new Charger WC RE and I'm not sure if the Canadian manual would be the same.

I talked with my local dealer and told him I am interested in buying one. However I forgot to ask if I would be ordering a 2021 or 2022 at this point. Anyone know? I can give him a call if not. Many thanks and I'll try google or the search function here first! Also, thanks for the 2020 manual link (believe it or not I do know how to click on a link).

Robert

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
All good info. The car comes with an owners manual listed in the CPU. Correct?? You can down load that to a smart drive and copy. Or go to an outlet like Amazon and purchase a used hard copy for very little $$/

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Both the 2019 WB Scat Pack Challenger and 2021 WB Hellcat Challenger I purchased from Koons came with actual owner's manuals plus other quick reference pamphlets in the glove compartment.

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
Thank you guys. I'm about to pull the trigger and order one very soon. The only reason I have not done so is my wife and I can't decide on the color LOL! Reading manuals would give me something to do while I wait the 3 to 4 months to order a new car.

I looked at the online manual from Dodge. I can't say it was the best manual I have ever read. It didn't even list the service intervals for the HC RE. By the way, what are the recommended oil change intervals?

Robert

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
It might be bit of a wait for new builds. The assembly plant is still shutdown due to the chip shortage I believe.

I drove by it tonight, the employee lot is empty, as well as the back holding lot as there still hasn't been anything built there in weeks.

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #10
Wow first hand intelligence! Where in Canada are you located? Is that where they build these cars? I guess I'll just get my deposit in and wait it out. I did that recently for a total home generator. It took me about one year to get it. Thanks.

Robert

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Looked mine up and it is in the CPU. I did order another one cause I misplaced the one they gave me, right gave me, some one took it out of the car. But I do have 2 sources of info and the minds hea. Feel free to ask here.

OP
R
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #12
Thanks Hickster. In the online Dodge manual site there is a telephone number listed to get free hard copies if you own a car. I think I'll call and see if I can sweet talk them into sending me one.

Robert

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That is what they are there for. Make em establish their existance and their jobs. Get em.