Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Pfizer Like vaccine gets full FDA approval (not actually the Pfizer vaccine)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
A lot of people are angry about the employment mandates and are leaving their jobs in droves.

Particularly nurses and police.

They are not anti Vax but pro choice and believe it should be an individual choice, particularly as the jab doesn't stop you getting it or spreading it.

I'm pissed off, but owning a business that services the mining industry, I have no choice. Unless I want to close my business down.

At the end of this month it is mandatory for the resources sector and essential occupations to have their first jab, or its a huge fine.

These sectors are struggling to find staff now....

Most of the population are following the government blindly though.....

Usages.kangaroos.sound

For what it's worth, "Best of luck!"

We seem to have some success here with "Do Not Comply", but I get it, you're in a different place.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
White House Christmas decorations honor front line workers as thousands lose jobs over vaccine mandates
Nurses, doctors, teachers, grocery store workers and others are recognized in this year’s gigantic Gingerbread White House, which was made into a 350-pound (158.76 kilograms) gingerbread village with the addition of a school and police, fire and gas stations as well as a hospital, a post office, a grocery store and a warehouse to honor workers who stayed on the job.

Fewer people are likely to see the decked-out mansion in person this year, with public tours still suspended because of the continuing threat from COVID-19. But videos, photos and other details are available at WhiteHouse.gov/Holidays.

“Gifts from the Heart” is the theme.

In remarks thanking volunteers for decorating, the first lady explained the vision behind her theme, speaking of unity and her view that everyone comes together around faith, family and friendship, gratitude and service, and love for one’s community.

“For all of our differences, we are united by what really matters,” she said. “Like points on a star, we come together at the heart. That is what I wanted to reflect in our White House this year. In each room, we tell a story of gifts from the heart.”

The whole unity schtick gets old with this administration, given that Republicans and conservatives are criticized at every turn. That aside, the theme was chosen months ago but since then, the battles over COVID-19 vaccine mandates have penetrated workplaces across the country, resulting in the loss of jobs for thousands of frontline workers. I ponder how the newly unemployed workers feel about this choice of theme now. Health care workers who continued to do their jobs throughout the pandemic were the first to feel the pinch of the mandates. The mandates have spurred workers to go ahead and get vaccinated if their jobs are threatened but some hold out for reasons that may or may not qualify for exemptions. Most employers give exemptions to those workers claiming religious or medical reasons to not get vaccinated but some simply don’t trust the vaccines. Those workers find themselves looking for other employment.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
My wife’s Biological Father career Firefighter and Captain of two major fire departments who retired 30 years ago has Covid. He had both vaccine shots as determined by his primary physician a few months ago He was in the hospital a few days ago being he could not beat Covid which he got two weeks ago. They had to do an infusion to get him back on his feet. At this time he is doing better and seems to be stronger and is now out of the hospital.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Fauci: We found Omicron in a fully vaccinated person in San Francisco
“Our belief [that the vaccines work against Omicron] is rooted in science: If a virus achieves immune escape, it achieves it against antibodies, but there is the second level of immune response that protects from severe disease—the T-cells,” [Dr. Ugur Sahin] said.
“Even as an escape variant, the virus will hardly be able to completely evade the T-cells.”…
“There is optimism that the T-cells will hold the line—they are very good at stopping severe disease,” [Professor Luke O’Neill] said. Even so, he said the booster campaign had to be accelerated and said that the arrival of Omicron would most likely establish a three-shot vaccination as the optimal protocol for immunization against coronavirus.​

Bowtie Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
People are getting tired or the same old same old
All the news is falling on deaf ears
The circus needed to bring in a new clown to try & draw a bigger crowd

Hello Omicron

DGatzby

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
In Botswana, Africa, November 29; 159 cases, 2 deaths.

WTF are they attempting to bullshit us about now? Make a nasty name, Omicron, and just turn it up and scare the shit out of everyone who still listens to the media and other social media outlets.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I heard a report Monday that Omicron (oooh scary name) was reported as "no big deal" from the Dr who originally discovered it in South Africa. She reported out of 3700 cases none were serious and very mild symptoms.

DGatzby

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I heard a report Monday that Omicron (oooh scary name) was reported as "no big deal" from the Dr who originally discovered it in South Africa. She reported out of 3700 cases none were serious and very mild symptoms.
Yep. See my post above yours.

Latest Dodge SRT Posts