Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Pulled the SS Trigger !

Chuck

Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Auburn
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye Super Stock
where are you getting your build codes called with my vin lady said it doesnt show codes she said car was built and in inspection but couldnt tell me what stage it is in

OP
Rollieman

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #42
where are you getting your build codes called with my vin lady said it doesnt show codes she said car was built and in inspection but couldnt tell me what stage it is in
For some reason the SRT case managers no longer give out Build Status Codes, however, on rare occasions they do depending on who you talk to.
I'm guessing your car is in build code "J", and next your car will be transported to the "upfitter" code "JB" if it's a widebody, or, you opted for any stripes. You should be able to get the "Equipment List" any day now available on this forum.

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
At the top of the page there are links that say Monroney Sticker and Build Sheet. Put your VIN and it will come up if available.

Last edited:

Chuck

Founding Member
Premium Account
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Auburn
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye Super Stock
Thanks
Shows Buildsheet but no monroney yet

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thanks
Shows Buildsheet but no monroney yet
That means you are at the very least "Built awaiting Inspection" to "Upfitted awaiting final Inspection". Once the Window Sticker Pops that means it is "Released by the Plant, AVAILABLE to ship". Sometimes they will sit several days before the shipper loads them onto a Train or Truck. They need enough to fill up the Truck or Train. So depending on how many are going to your area and where you are in the sequence it might be right away or take a week or so.

OP
Rollieman

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #46
Update: My 2021 Super Stock arrived on 6/22/2021 via closed carrier to the dealer which is almost exactly 3 months after placing the order and all is good, the fit & finish are outstanding and it arrived flawless.
The car is awesome and has a very aggressive look about it. The Frostbite blue looks much better in person than in the pics.(y)

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Update: My 2021 Super Stock arrived on 6/22/2021 via closed carrier to the dealer which is almost exactly 3 months after placing the order and all is good, the fit & finish are outstanding and it arrived flawless.
The car is awesome and has a very aggressive look about it. The Frostbite blue looks much better in person than in the pics.(y)
My Super Stock also arrived in an enclosed Carrier. That knocked 2 weeks off the normal shipping time to my California Dealer. I was shocked when the Dealer called me out of the blue one day telling me the car had arrived.

Frostbite Blue on a wide body is amazing.

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
Does anyone know all the differences between an RE and SS?

BoostedGTA

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Don't leave us hanging! We need pics! I'm guessing mine will be arriving in the next week or so...

OP
Rollieman

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #50
Don't leave us hanging! We need pics! I'm guessing mine will be arriving in the next week or so...
I certainly will do that as soon as it's detailed and finished with some expel film installed.
Waiting was the worst part of the process, but well worth it after seeing it in person !

BoostedGTA

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
I certainly will do that as soon as it's detailed and finished with some expel film installed.
Waiting was the worst part of the process, but well worth it after seeing it in person !
I'm so anxious, I believe I counted 10 days from the time your window sticker showed up until arrival? If so, 10 days since my sticker will be Monday... wishful thinking I know, but either way it's close!

OP
Rollieman

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #52
imagejpeg_Edit2_0.jpg

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Beautiful car...congratulations!

OP
Rollieman

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #54
Thank you all, sorry to take so long to get a picture, but it wouldn't stop raining here in Ma. !!

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Does anyone know all the differences between an RE and SS?
Yes. :cool::ROFLMAO:

18-inch wheels with 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials, same as the Demon I believe.

Smaller, lighter 14.2-inch rotors
Same 3.09 limited slip as Demon

Does the RE have all of this stuff?
-Line Lock
-Launch Control
-Power Chiller
-Race Cooldown
-Torque Reserve

The RE has 20” wheels, bigger brakes, 10 fewer HP, and a 2.62 rearend option. The RE also comes with 2 extra doors if you want to be awesome. The RE starts at $3k cheaper than the SS too I believe.

Edited with valuable information for @Whatknot

Last edited:

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
Yes. :cool::ROFLMAO:

18-inch wheels with 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials, same as the Demon I believe.

Smaller, lighter 14.2-inch rotors
Same 3.09 limited slip as Demon

Does the RE have all of this stuff?
-Line Lock
-Launch Control
-Power Chiller
-Race Cooldown
-Torque Reserve

The RE has 20” wheels, bigger brakes, 10 fewer HP, and a 2.62 rearend option. The RE also comes with 2 extra doors if you want to be awesome. The RE starts at $3k cheaper than the SS too I believe.

Edited with valuable information for @Whatknot

Thanks.

Your original answer made me laugh.

But the answers are good to.

I've ordered a charger RE widebody. 🙂